4

Hyunjin's POV

It has been more than 6 years since the incident I am now 18 years old and the justice for my mother's death is still not in the corner.

I'm in college now and if you're wondering how I managed to still study despite my mom being gone, remember that police officer Kwon Eunbi? She adopted me and supported me with my studies and damn she's so rich to even let me study in a private all girls school called Blockberry University.

I was always furious about guys that's why my "mom" decided to let me study in an all girls school.

My friendship with Jinsoul and Hyeju never changed and in fact I'm now waiting for them outside the university for our first day of school.

"Hyunie!" they both shouted in unison.

"You're both late its been ages since I got here my legs are having cramps" I whined earning a disgusted face from Hyeju and a "You overacting cat its 6am and the class starts at 8 but let's just go!" Jinsoul just laugh at the scene and walked with the two right after.

We entered our classroom and sat right next to each other its too early so its just the 3 of us, we did it purposely because we want to choose a sit right next to each other and you can only do it when you're early.

Minutes after, two people got in running for their lives that is not at risk at all.

They're just racing but ended up arriving at the same time but they're so prideful that's why they bicker and bicker on who got in first and Hyeju being annoyed interrupted them and said

"Hello? You're not the only ones here can you please tone it down a bit?" earning an apologetic smile from the two.

The two of them sat right next to us and this taller girl seems to be very energetic and can't shut her mouth at all looked at us and said

"Hi I'm Sooyoung but you can call me Yves, its the first day but I think we annoyed one of you a little so we're making it up and trying to be friends with you three"

"I'm Haseul and copy paste what she said" they both cheerfully said while giving their hands towards us for a hand shake.

Jinsoul grabbed it first and said

"Hi I'm Jinsoul and yes I guess the more the merrier?"

Hyeju followed "I'm Hyeju and I will be friends with the both of you if you both shut your mouths a little" we all laughed and its me left to say hi.

I'm not a very friendly person that's why I only have Soul and Hyeju because I am definitely afraid of people but they seemed to be harmless except being a pain in the ears so I just said "Hyunjin" and smiled while shaking their hands.

The students are filling the classroom one by one until the bell finally rang. Our professor enters the classroom and introduces herself "I am professor Kang Hyewon."

"She's pretty and her voice sounds so sexy, what do you think?" Yves whispers to Haseul but her whisper is quite loud that the five of us probably heard her statement.

"Gay"

"Well I'm not the only one" Yves proudly said.

"This is your first day and y'all are supposed to meet your teachers but for some matters you will be meeting everyone tomorrow so for now, just explore the school and come back after lunch for us to do our self introduction in front of our class" Professor Kang said and made her way out of the classroom.

"Are you gay?" Hyeju asked Yves

"Yes, why would you think I will go to an all girls school if I'm interested in men duh in fact its not just me Haseul is also gay and if you ask people around here you will get the same answer"

"Well we're all gay too why are you so defensive Ha Sooyoung?" Hyeju stated earning a smack from Sooyoung and ofcourse Hyeju doing the same.

"Let's just go to the cafeteria and judge their foods"

"Wow seems like Jinsoul is hungry, we just came to school but she's asking to go to the cafeteria"

"Shut up Yves, professor Kang said we should explore the school"

"Do you think there would be bread there soulie?"

"Ofcourse Hyunie let's go and find you a bread, y'all just tag along if you want"

HyunSoul left together but before the others tag along Yves asked Hyeju one thing "Are they a couple or what?"

"We're all just friends since God knows when but even I am confused what thing they have" they shrugged it out and just followed the two to the cafeteria.