11

Gowon's POV [Saturday 11pm]

I just finished reviewing a subject and I want to go out to eat ramen but I don't know if Heejin is coming back tonight and besides, its already late but to be sure I'll just call her.

I did.

I called her 2,4,6,7,8,9,10 times and she didn't answer and that was new to me since Heejin never ignored my calls and when she did, she'll send me a message immediately.

I told her to update me but she's not even answering my calls or even sending me a text.

I got worried but I just thought that she's already asleep and just forgot to text me.

I really wanted to eat ramen though so I just went out alone since I know that Jungeun, Chuu, and Vivi are already asleep.

I went to our cafeteria and I'm just so unlucky because its closed. I don't know why but its always open before.

I still need to satisfy my cravings so I decided to go out of the school and make my way to the convenience store, it's not that far from here probably just a 3 minute walk.

Walking alone is fine with me and I don't overthink things but I really feel like someone's following me but I can't turn around until someone grabs my hand and try to pull me closer.

I don't know if this person would kidnap, kill, or will get my money from me and I can't do anything but I suddenly heard someone called my name.

"Gowon! I'm already here let's eat!" she said running towards me holding a flashlight and I think that makes the person who's trying to hurt me run away.

She's wearing a hoodie so I didn't recognized her but to think that she called me Gowon, then maybe we're close but her voice doesn't sounds like Jungeun, Chuu, Vivi or even Heejin.

"Who are you?"

She pulled her hoodie down and looked at me

"Hyeju"

Oh she's the only quiet person in Hyunjin's group of friend.

"Why did you call me Gowon? We didn't even talked to each other before."

"Can't I get a thank you for saving you first?"

"I didn't ask you to save me though."

"Wow you're so annoying thank God you're pretty." she whispered

"I heard you but I know I'm pretty but since you're already here come with me and let's go eat ramen"

I'm not really that person who's vocal to other random people but deep inside, I'm thankful because if she didn't came then maybe all my things are gone now so I'll just buy her a cup of ramen.

Hyeju's POV

I was just strolling around the school but when I was about to go back our dorm I saw Chaewon came out and I already knew that she's going to the cafeteria but since I know that it's closed I just followed her because she may go out alone to go to the convenience store and it's quite dangerous since it's late.

And I was right about her going out to the convenience store.

I maintain a long distance between her and me but I never lose my sight at her then I suddenly saw a man following her from behind. I observed the man's movement and it seems like Chaewon also noticed it. When the man grabbed her hands I panicked and didn't know what to do so I just run to her way and shouted her name and the rest is history.

She didn't even bother to thank me and just keep on saying annoying words but the fact that she asked me to eat with her, maybe that was her love language.

Oh well I hope she loves me...Nah just an act of being thankful.

"So why are you here?" Chaewon asked

"You asked me to eat with you???"

"No, I mean why are you also out?"

I didn't know if I should tell her the truth so I just asked her first to choose between 1 and 2.

1 being the fact and 2 being a lie.

She found me weird but she answered number 2.

"Ah, I'm hungry and the cafeteria was close" I said probably lying

"Oh then get anything you want and I'll buy it for you"

"You're that thankful to me? I see."

"Shut up! Don't eat if you don't want to"

Heejin's POV

Gowon kept on calling me but I'll just tell her that I fell asleep and didn't saw her calls.

I can actually text her but I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Everything feels so heavy for me.

(Sunday Morning)

[Heejin]
Hey, I saw your missed calls I'm sorry I fell asleep early.

[Gowon]
It's fine but when will you come back?

[Heejin]
Idk, dad won't let me out.

Oh shit, I slipped my words.

[Gowon]
Your dad won't what?
You know what I'll come over tonight and let's talk.
I know you will refuse but I will come no matter what.

I'm already typing my reply for her to not come here but she's stubborn and I know I can't do anything about it.

[Heejin]
Fine but let's just meet at the park two houses away from here at 10pm.

Hyunjin's POV

Same thing happened today, 9 of us are eating together and Heejin's nowhere to be seen. I didn't ask much about it and just let time pass by.

Heejin's POV

I refused to go out of my room today and talk to anyone outside. I just want a silent day but a sudden knock on my door broke my silence.

"Heejin, open the door."

I obeyed and let my dad enter.

"You'll go to Hansol's unit, fix yourself and don't take long" my dad said

"No dad what are you talking about!? He tried to kiss, touch, and hurt me last night what if he do something to me later? I'm not going to see him again he's a dick and a maniac!"

"Shut up! This is the only thing that you can do to save our money! All you do is spend! Do what I'm telling you because we will lose everything if you dont!"

"Oh shut up! I don't want your money!"

He slapped me real hard and shaked my body and he didn't seems to feel bad about it.

"Now fix yourself" he said acting like nothing happened and exited my room.

I'm scared. I'm so scared of him. I know what he can do so I just followed his instructions and proceeded to dress myself.

[To Gowon]
I don't think we can meet today I'm going out. I'll just message you if I'm coming back and if I didn't send a message that means I'm not. Don't worry about me though, I'm completely fine.

No I'm not.

[Gowon]
Okay then. But for some updates, Hyunjin is looking for you yesterday and Jungeun caught her looking and that's how all of us got close with them now. Hyunjin also seems like she's looking for you earlier but she didn't speak.

Hyunjin's looking for me? Just the thought of her thinking about me makes my heart flutter and I don't know why.

Atleast now I think I'm a little bit better.

Author's Note: Just a little update because I got motivated by LOONA'S Queendom Opening Show. Anyways, stream!!