28

Third Person's POV

It's 8:30 AM at this point and Professor Kang gave Heejin another two hours to review at the office alone.

Professor Kang instructed her that from 10:30 AM she will take her special exam for an hour and after that Professor Kang will check her papers right away and tell her if she passed or failed it again.

She then reminded Heejin that she will be held responsible of Hyunjin's grades after.

Heejin really wanted to do well in this exam for her to not get kicked out but most importantly, for Hyunjin's score to be safe.

Hyunjin really did her best to help Heejin for the past two days and Heejin doesn't want to disappoint her.

"I will leave you here first but I'll come back at exactly 10:30 AM, please be ready" Professor Kang said as she went back to the classroom to teach today's lesson.

Heejin was left alone and will have to review alone this time, without Hyunjin.

Hyunjin
Don't get nervous bunny, you can do it🐰

Heejin
Thank you so much

Hyunjin
Hey why are you replying aren't you taking your exams?

Heejin
Professor Kang gave me two more hours to review

Hyunjin
Oh that's good, I'll get going Ms. Kang is here. Goodluck bunny!🐰

Heejin
Thanks again<3

...

It's already lunch time but Heejin hasn't come back yet and all nine of them are waiting for Heejin for them to have a lunch together once again when Jungeun and Chuu noticed something about Vivi and Haseul.

"Hey you two, what is the sudden change of mood? You look closer to each other now" Jungeun said or most probably teased.

"We went out yesterday" Vivi shortly answered.

"Went on what a date?" Chuu jokingly responded.

"Yup" Vivi and Haseul answered in unison.

"What?????" that's an exaggerated response from Chuu and Jungeun.

"Wow, it was like last Saturday when Haseul thought you're dating Yerim" Gowon got into the conversation that made all of them laugh again and Haseul became embarrassed.

"Dating yerim?"

"Yeah yeah. Sorry okay I didn't know that Yerim is my younger sister's girlfriend"

Vivi just laughed at Haseul's answer.

"So what happened aren't you both gonna tell us while we're waiting for Heejin?"

[FLASHBACK]

Vivi and Haseul just arrived at the mall and they're both wondering what they'll do.

They don't know each other much even if they're in the same circle of friends since they didn't really talked to each other that much.

Vivi
Yerim, ask your gf what her sister likes to do at the mall.

Yerim
She said ask her to go bowling

Vivi
What am I gonna do, I don't even know how to play it

Yerim
pray

Vivi
I'm gonna kill you

"So? What do we do now?" Haseul asked.