13

Heejin's POV [Monday Morning]

"Jeon Heejin."

It was like 5 in the morning and Hansol just came home. He seems drunk and now I knew exactly where he came last night.

"Stand up already and make me some ramen, you're not a princess here so move!"

I got startled with his loud voice and went directly to the kitchen.

"Where the hell did he put all his foods?" I whispered to myself while searching everywhere in the kitchen but I can't still find any so I went back to him.

"I don't think you have stocks of ramen here."

"What do you think of me? Poor? I'm not like you and your dad. It's in the storage room and hurry up, my head hurts!"

I finished serving his food and ready to get away from him but he suddenly asked for a coffee.

I placed it in front of him without saying anything. I tried to walk away but he told me to stay so I just stood there like a fool.

He drank the coffee and immediately spits it out. The fuck he's so annoying.

"What the hell Heejin! I asked for a coffee not a black water with sugar!"

"Oh you're just exaggerating"

He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him. I can smell the alcohol and cigarettes as we get closer.

"Don't ever talk back to me and just do your work idiot!!" He yelled at me and slapped my face.

I was so shocked and it hurts so much. My face burns but he pushed me and told me to make a new coffee for him.

He's so violent and I wanted to escape here as soon as possible but no one can help me, even my own dad.

Jinsoul's POV

It's 7am and we really don't need to go to our classroom since all we need to do is to review but all 9 of us have decided to go since we don't have anything to do at our own dorms.

I went out of Hyeju's room and got welcomed by foods that I suppose Hyunjin made.

"Soul" she called me from the other corner of the room and I answered naturally like nothing happened last night.

"Soul are you mad? Did I do something that upsets you last night?"

"What are you talking about?" I answered with fake laughs and smile.

"I mean you just-"

"Oh is it because I slept at Hyeju's room? That's nothing I just thought that since Hyeju wasn't home, we can have our own bedrooms you know I just gave you some space since we're together almost 24/7. I'm afraid you'll get tired of my face" I said jokingly

"Why would you think of that dumbass, you made me worried!! But you seems so cold though that's why I thought you were mad"

"Maybe I was just tired, don't think about it anymore. Let's eat already seems like the chef cooks for us today" We both giggled at my statement.

I chose not to confess my feelings for Hyunjin because I don't wanna lose her. I'm afraid that if I told her, she might distance herself from me and I can't let that happen.

Hyeju's POV

Me and Gowon are now eating together and if you're wondering if we slept together then yes and no.

We slept in the same room but I slept on the sofa. We became a little close after what happened at the convenience store before and she's letting me call her Gowon now.

"Hey I have a question" I started a conversation and she nodded asking me to continue

"Do you think you like me?" I asked

She almost choked herself with a pancake and slapped my arms after recovering.

"No I was just kidding" I laughed

"So what's the real question? Don't play with me"

"Do you think Heejin likes Hyunjin?" I asked

She coughed a little and she looks like she has a lot to say.

"Well Heejin doesn't really said anything but she's attracted to Hyunjin since the first day. Remember that other person who said "cute" after Hyunjin introduced herself? That was Heejin."

"Wow really?"

"Yes and the fact that she had never missed a day without giving Hyunjin different kinds of half bread, I think she's kind of attracted can't blame her though.

"Can't blame her? Why are you also attracted to Hyunjin?"

"What? No! Not interested but why did you ask about that?

"I was just curious but where's Heejin?"

"Home? I don't know."

Her tone seems to be a bit worried so I just changed the topic and ate the rest of the meal.

Hyunjin's POV

I and Jinsoul went to our classroom being welcomed by our friends and of course the breads and snacks on my arm chair but there's fewer now since not all students are here.

The nine of us formed a circle as soon as we're complete and up until now Heejin doesn't show up. She's so weird.

"So what are we planning to do now?" Yves asked with her arms across Jiwoo's shoulders

"Oh wow you two are together now? After being awkward two days ago?" Gowon asked with a disgusted look on her face.

"Shut up atleast we didn't sleep together a day after we talked" Yves answered annoyingly

"The fuck dude we're in the same room but not in the same bed" Hyeju fights back

"Oh gosh so are you two together or what?" Gowon asked once more.

"Label? Not yet but the feelings are mutual" Jiwoo said while winking.

"Annoying" Jungeun answered.

We just all laughed and that day finished with us teasing one another. Nobody bothered to review for the exams because, just because.

Heejin's POV

After that coffee incident, he made me wash his laundry, dry it, fold it, wash his dishes that haven't been washed for like a week, made me cook or make snacks for him, clean all his shoes, and his entire unit.

I was so tired and I think this is the day that I've worked for such a long time without resting.

He made me do everything while he's just watching some stupid stuffs on his TV.

After doing all those things I automatically flopped down the sofa. It's 7pm and I haven't rested or even ate a single bread since I woke up at 5am.

"Hey did I told you to rest? Here iron this out I'm gonna wear it at my meeting tomorrow"

I'm so dizzy at this point and I think I might pass out at any moment but I grabbed the white polo shirt that he gave me.

I proceeded to iron his shirt while controlling myself to not pass out and then there it is, the thing that I was afraid I might ended up doing.

I ended up burning a part of his polo shirt, I tried to fix it but he saw me and that's when I knew I was about to get beaten up.

"What the fuck! Do you know how much this shirt cost?! Fuck you're so useless!"

He then proceeded to drag me and push me against the wall. He pulled my clothes upwards and punched my stomach.

I tried to get up but I can't, I know any second from now I'll lose my consciousness.