26

Heejin's POV

I know there's no reason for me to eat faster this time since I still need to wait for him to finish before I can go so I just ate as I would when I'm alone. I didn't even want to look at this person in front of me.

How can he even show up like nothing happened and like he didn't beat me up for a week?

"Now, I'm only telling you this one time so listen."

I didn't answer but he looks like he's in a hurry so he just proceeded.

"I talked to your dad last night and he said that his company can still run for a year but he'll get into a debt for sure that only you, can save him."

I still didn't respond since I don't really care about this bullshit anymore.

"For business purposes, my dad needs me to go to Paris and two other countries so I'll be out for a year."

Oh thank God, but wish he won't come back at all.

"Now, I'll give you one year to decide if you wanted to be with me and to marry me eventually."

I was about to talk but he stopped me. Looks like he's really in a rush.

"Take note, Heejin. Your dad's company can run for a year but he will be in a huge debt but if you decided to marry me then my father and I will pay those debt and save his company too."

"I'll get going now, my flight is in an hour. One year Heejin, one whole year. But if you happen to decide a lot earlier then talk to my dad."

After he finished his words he finally went out of the restaurant in a hurry.

I'm certain that I don't want to marry him but I'm afraid of my dad.

I really don't know what to do anymore. Fuck that one year.

It's only 9:00 AM and I will get to go back earlier, I really have a lot of things to think about but I have special exams tomorrow so I don't have time for those other things.

Heejin
Hey I'm already done here, do you want me to go to that cafe that you're saying last night or went back there first.

Hyunjin
Come back here first please.

Third Person's POV

Hyunjin actually haven't ate her breakfast yet because if worrying about Heejin's state.

Who wouldn't worry if your "friend" is with someone who physically abused her a lot of times.

As soon as Hyunjin received Heejin's message, she got relieved but she still wanted to check Heejin first before they review for their exams.

It took Heejin more than 20 minutes to come back since it's quite far from their school.

"Hey put down your bag first and sit down" are the very first words that Hyunjin said as soon as Heejin showed up.

Heejin just didn't say anything since she know how worried Hyunjin is.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you again?"

"No, luckily. We really just ate and talk about something."

"Is that something a bad or a good something? Well you can ignore my question if it's too personal"

"I'll tell everything to you but not now. It'll be easier to tell everything if everyone is here"

Hyunjin just nodded in exchange to what Heejin said.