5

After the given time for us to explore the school we all came back one by one in our classroom and waited for our professor to come.

"Okay class I will let you introduce yourselves let's start in the first row"

There's more than 30 students right here and if we're starting in the front then it'll take some more minutes for it to get to us since we're sitting at the very back of our classroom.

I'm never listening to this boring introduction of students that's why I just looked outside the window not until I heard a familiar name.

"Hi everyone my name is Chaewon, Park Chaewon you can call me Gowon but it depends to our closeness so don't use it if we're not close" this little blonde haired girl said in a sassy tone.

It annoyed me and I just rolled my eyes not until I saw Hyeju looking down and flashing a very obvious blush in her cheeks

"Ya Son Hyeju, I think I know who that Park Chaewon is huh?"

"Shut up cat"

Chaewon came from the family of Park which is the most known family that owns almost all of the malls in this town.

They're fucking rich and famous, Chaewon once appeared in a game's poster and that's how Hyeju knew her and eventually had a crush with her but this wolfie won't admit anything, how dumb.

"Hi I'm Kim Jungeun I have a nickname but I don't want people calling me that so I wont say it"

"Her nickname is Kim Lip!" said Chaewon earning a smack from Jungeun.

"Hi I'm Wong Kahei but I'm used to being called Vivi"

"Hi I'm Kim Jiwoo or Chuu and I always believe that Chuu Can Do It!"

"Hi I'm Jeon Heejin and well I don't have anything to say just I'm Heejin"

They introduced one after another, this group of friends are really something, they all have something in common and that's being the richest in the school (that's what everyone is saying).

"Wait what's the name of the last one?" I asked Haseul

"What? I thought you don't care about everyone? Are you interested with her?"

"Oh fuck no I just think I've heard her surname before"

"Jeon Heejin" Jinsoul whispered to me.

"A Jeon?" I thought to myself and immediately zoned out while looking afar and that's when I realized that it was my turn because of our professor who's trying to wake me up from my thoughts

"Ah miss, the one who's dozing off?" Hyeju slapped my arms and I immediately stood up.

"I'm Kim Hyunjin and I like..." I was going to say I like to be alone so please no one talk to me but I think it would be rude to say it in front of my professor "I like bread" and I smiled weirdly and that's when we heard the word "Cute" coming out from two people's mouth, Jinsoul and I don't know who the other one is.

It was awkward but I just rolled my eyes and sat down while glaring at Jinsoul and her giving me a peace sign before she stand up for her turn.

"Jin-Soul imnida" she said with her hands forming "🤟" and winked why the fuck is she like this?

"Jinsoul, Hyunjin are you guys a couple or what? If you don't mind me asking"

"They're unpredic-" before Hyeju can finish, I covered her mouth with my hands before she say anything stupid.

"No ma'am Jinsoul and I are just close friends with this wolfie right here" and just like that Hyeju smacked me for calling her wolfie in front of the class and in front of her crush but Chaewon doesn't seem to care, this sassy little bitch.

Jinsoul's POV

After school the five of us decided to hang out to be closer with each other since we just met earlier but I just feel like Hyunjin is lost in her own thoughts and I didn't hear anything from her since we left the classroom I'm worried but I don't know if I should approach her or not so I asked Hyeju about it.

"Ya Hyeju, do you think Hyunie's fine?"

"Actually I've been waiting for you to ask that and no she seems drowned in her thoughts"

"Do you think I should talk to her?"

"I think so, we'll go to the cafe first and you two just follow because I don't think Hyunjin will talk if we're crowded here"

"Hyun" she hummed in response

"How deep are your thoughts? You didn't even realize that its only the two of us now"

"Ah right but where are they?"

"I let them go to the cafe first because I want to talk to you. What's bothering you this time Hyun?" I asked her hoping for some response.

"Do you remember Heejin from our class earlier?" She asked me

"Yes, why? Do you like her?" my heart ached for a little and I don't know the reason why.

"No bitch, she's a Jeon. She introduced herself as Jeon Heejin"

"And what about it?" I asked

"Oh right I never told neither you nor Hyeju about the surname of the guy who killed my mom. He's a Jeon and hearing that surname bothers my mind so much" after those words of her, she started crying.

I just hugged her and said nothing because I know Hyunjin just wants someone that she can lean on whenever she's hunted by the memories of her past.

I know she's scared of it too but it's really the first time she told us the surname of the guy who killed her mom because she would just always say "her mom's boss".

Hyunjin's POV

I can see it in Jinsoul's face, she's so concerned about me but more shocked about the news that I just said but she didn't bother to talk because I know she knows what I need and that is just a hug from her or Hyeju or even my second mom Eunbi.

Hyeju only let me hug her when I'm being like this but when I'm clingy she will just push me to get me away from her.

After that I decided to follow the rest to the cafe to have a little fun to forget my thoughts. Time flies so fast and its now time to go home.

We all bid our goodbyes and separate our ways. We are still going home because our school dorms are still under maintenance.