29

Third Person's POV

Hyunjin just got back to their dorm and got welcomed by Hyeju.

"Hyun, you ate already?"

"I'm already full, how about you and Soul?"

"I already ate since I thought you two will take long but Jinsoul isn't here yet she said she'll go back at around 10 or 11"

"Did she atleast changed her clothes?"

"Yeah she's in pajama"

"She might as well try to sleep there too"

"Calm down cat"

"Don't call me cat, wolfie"

...
[Jungeun's room]

"Are you normally alone here?"

"Nah, Chuu and I sleep together but she doesn't want to watch a movie that's why she'll sleep with Vivi tonight"

Jinsoul actually find them being in the same room awkward. She wouldn't feel this way if she still don't know that Jungeun likes her but Gowon already spilled it so it's quite uncomfortable for her right now.

Jinsoul actually just came here because she became jealous of Heejin and Hyunjin earlier and she didn't know that Jungeun is aware.

"You want to watch a movie or let's just talk? Don't really want to force you"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I'm not numb Jinsoul, I know you just came with me because you wanted Hyunjin to be jealous"

Jinsoul felt bad because of what Jungeun said but even if she denies it, it was true.

"Sorry, that move was so immature"

"No that's okay, atleast I have you here with me right now"

"What do you mean?"

"I also know that Gowon already told you"

"Oh that"

"It's fine Jinsoul, I won't push myself to you but I can always be here whenever you needed me"

"I'm still sorry Jungeun, you don't deserve to be treated this way"

"I told you, it's fine as long as it's you"

[TIME SKIP: TWO MONTHS LATER]

Third Person's POV

Things are mostly the same right now. Hyeju is still courting Gowon, Yves and Chuu are surprisingly still together despite the fact that they became a couple too fast, Haseul is still patiently waiting for Vivi to heal, Jungeun and her feelings are still here for Jinsoul with them constantly hanging out with each other, Heejin is still holding back her feelings for Hyunjin while still being with each other almost 24/7, Jinsoul and Hyunjin still not doing anything.

Heejin, Hyunjin and Jinsoul, Jungeun pretty much had their own times with each other the whole two months.

Jinsoul seeing Hyunjin being happy and closer with Heejin that is becoming the reason why she's slowly giving up her feelings for Hyunjin.

Jinsoul's POV

Jungeun and I are now at the beach 30 minutes away from the school.

She's actually so consistent with me and I finally came to this decision that I wanted to make her feel the things that she deserve.

I really thought my feelings for Hyunjin wouldn't fade at all but because of Jungeun, it has slowly changed. She became my go to person whenever I feel jealous of Hyunjin and Heejin for the past months, though I know that's it's quite inappropriate since I know that she likes me.