25

Heejin's POV

Hyunjin and I are back at the library. We can actually study at the dorm but she's so strict about distractions.

I never really find studying this fun but because of this particular person, I think I can study 24/7.

I actually had a missed call from my dad when we're on our way here but I'll just respond later when we got back at our dorm.

"You know what, if you always study like this the top of the class might be in danger" Hyunjin spoke at the middle of nowhere

"Nah you're overreacting" I replied

"I'm being serious, like we could even skip tomorrow because it feels like you already know everything"

"Right, you can skip and rest tomorrow" I suggested but as always, she always refuse.

Third Person's POV

The whole Saturday just ended and they're both back at Heejin and Gowon's dorm to decide where each of them would sleep.

"Same rules as yesterday" Hyunjin said before shouting rock, paper, scissors randomly.

Heejin doesn't even remembered the third rule about throwing a scissor because Hyunjin asked to play hurriedly.

This time, Heejin won because she played rock.

Well that only means that Hyunjin threw a scissor.

As soon as they saw the result, Heejin's eye became big because of shock. She covered her mouth in disbelief because she came to the realization that whoever throw a scissor wants to sleep with the other one.

"No no! I just thought you're gonna throw a paper beca-" Hyunjin tried to explain.

"Hyunjin wants to sleep with me!!!" Heejin is the one teasing this time.

"Nooooo it just-" Hyunjin can't even finish a sentence because of Heejin

"Hyunjin wants to sleep beside meeee" Heejin continued

"So this is how it feels when I teased her yesterday" Hyunjin whispered

"Hyunieeeeeee, Hyunie wants to sleep-" Heejin couldn't finish because Hyunjin is now covering her mouth.

"Your phone is ringing" Hyunjin said

Heejin looked at it and saw that it's her dad, once again. She doesn't want to answer it but she knew her dad would show up if she didn't.

"I guess I'll have to answer this phone call first"

"Better"

Heejin excused herself for a minute and went outside before she answer the call.

...

"Heejin for goodness sake why didn't you answered my calls earlier?"

"I'm at the library, I left my phone at the dorm. What do you need?"

"Hansol wants to meet you tomorrow morning at a restaurant. I'll text the exact place and time."

"Dad?! Are you really going to send me there?! Didn't you see how much I've suffered from that guy!?!"

"I'll message you the time and location."

Heejin's dad ended the call after that. He didn't even wanted to answer Heejin's question and didn't even show even a small concern about his daughter.

Heejin's POV

Dad
Manresa Table at 7:30am. Be on time and fix yourself.

Heejin
Don't you really care about me?
I'm not going.