15

Hyunjin's POV (Saturday Morning)

I went back at our dorm at around 9pm last night but Hyeju said Jinsoul is not yet coming back. Did she really enjoyed being with Jungeun that much?

I woke up and saw Jinsoul right beside me, sleeping. No one can deny how beautiful she is and I can't blame Jungeun for admiring her.

While I'm looking at her, the door suddenly opened with Hyeju peeking. She have this teasing face because of me looking at Jinsoul.

"Pst, Hyunjin come here"

"What do you need?"

"You're already awake so why not try to...HELP ME COOK!"

"Ya shut up, Jinsoul's sleeping!"

She rolled her eyes at me and gave a teasing smirk.

"Why are you making that face? You're so annoying"

"Fine I'll just pretend like I didn't saw you admire a sleeping Jinsoul 2 minutes ago" she said and went straight back to the kitchen.

It left me thinking though. Am I really admiring her for a different reason? I'm ready to go deep down to my thoughts when I heard the door behind me opened.

It's her, the person who's bothering my mind lately. Why is she extra beautiful today? What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Hyun? Are you okay?" Jinsoul asked

"Yeah atleast talk, you cat!" Hyeju interrupted

"Shut up! and yes I'm fine let's help the wolf cook already and eat after." I stated.

Jinsoul's POV

I'm worried about Hyunjin because she's always drowning in her thoughts and I'm thinking that something happened when I'm not around.

She just told me to help Hyeju cook and turned her back at me. I was supposed to get my phone first but she turned back to me.

"You're extra beautiful today, Soulie" she said and walked away.

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK.

My heart is beating so fast and I can't contain my smile. My face is heating up and I do think my face is so red.

Fuck, I like her so much that it hurts.

I was about to faint when I heard a message notification.

Jungeun
Really enjoyed last night. Good morning and have a nice day Jinsoul :)

My heart twitched a little. I can't deny how comfortable I am with Jungeun last night. She made me feel like home. She's so easy going. She's perfect.

Jinsoul
Me too, thanks again and good morning Jungeun.

Hyunjin's POV

The three of us are now eating but Jinsoul is never putting her phone down.

I was about to call her out but I suddenly heard a cough coming from Hyeju.

"Wow why not just eat your phone?" Hyeju teased

Jinsoul looked at us and placed her phone down after typing some words.

"How's your date?" I asked

"What date?"

"Jungeun"

"Why would you call that a date?" she asked and laughed after.

"Oh so it's not?"

"Of course not, did you forgot that we're not just 3 or 5 in our circle now? We're 9 or 10"