14

Heejin's POV (Tuesday Morning)

It's 5 in the morning and I can't feel my body. I still haven't eaten anything since yesterday plus the fact that I got beaten up last night, I'm just so weak.

I went to sneak out one ramen and one bread from his storage room because I can't take this hunger anymore.

I tried so hard to be as quiet as I can and as soon as I finished cooking I shoved every single noodles and bread in my mouth. I was about to clean my mess up when I saw Hansol going out of his room.

"What do you think you're doing Heejin? Are you stealing from me!?" He grabbed my chin and tried to intimidate me with his look.

"I haven't eaten since yesterday, I'll pay you"

He laughed at me and said "You're gonna pay me? Jeons don't have money anymore Heejin and that's why you're here with me come on wake up PRINCESS!"

He shoved my face and told me to make breakfast for him and clean my mess in 15 minutes.

"15 minutes and 32 seconds, you're late." he said and that's when I felt a sting on my left cheek and he proceeded to smirk.

He slapped me.

He's just doing whatever he wants to do with me.

It hurts.

"I still didn't forget that you burned my polo shirt last night and now I'm going out earlier to find the exact same thing to wear for my meeting later, that's more expensive than your whole life!"

"Oh really? Why don't you just wear a different clothes rather than buying another one MISTER?"

"I said don't talk back to me!"

He pushed me towards the wall really hard and left.

Everything hurts. I have bruises in my face, arms, thighs, legs, everywhere.

I cried a lot. But it won't help.

Third Person's POV

Same things happened to the nine girls at the school and Hyunjin trying to ask the other girls where Heejin is but the other girls doesn't have answers also.

Heejin's POV(Tuesday Night)

6pm. I just finished everything that I need to do with this big ass unit. I rested in between working because my body is so weak.

Sitting down the couch, I brought my reviewers with me. I haven't red anything since I came here.

When I was about to open my notes, he came.

"Resting already? Where's my food?"

Oh yes, I can't even open my notes.

"What food? You didn't told me to cook anything."

"I did!"

He really didn't but what can I do? At the end of this conversation I'm just gonna lose.

"I'm sorry"

"So there's no food? Fuck you're pretty but useless!"

He throws his bag in my face and left. It hurts but atleast now I can review my notes but no, he came back and took it away from me.

"You can't get these notes from me until you became useful"

"Fuck! I need that, I have exams next week! Give that back!" I tried to get it from him but I just ended up being pushed away again but now at the floor. He left and said nothing after that.