19

Hyeju's POV

Classes are all done and it's only 2pm.

We all went back to our dorm because we really don't have anything to do and besides, something happened earlier right?

I just finished changing my clothes at this moment and I really wanted to talk to Gowon, I really want to apologize but I don't know how.

Jinsoul and Hyunjin are in their room but I want to ask them for advice.

I opened the door and saw two people laying down, using their phones.

"You want to apologize?" Jinsoul asked

"But you don't know how" Hyunjin followed

"So I'm here to ask for advice yes thank you so much in advance" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Well first of all, I'm sorry that you and Gowon got into this"

"Dumbass it's not your fault"

"I'll call her for you and tell her that I want to talk to her. Where do you want to meet her?"

It felt like Hyunjin is guilty that's why she's doing these things for me.

"At the mini forest, right now. Bye thank you!!"

I ran as fast as I can even if I knew that it'll take time for Gowon to get there.

Gowon's POV

It really felt heavy.

All ten of us are always together but we can't right now because of how awkward the situation is.

"Hyunjin just texted me?"

"Who?" Heejin asked

"Hyunjin, she said she wants to talk to me at the mini forest. She's already there and she'll be waiting for me?" I replied

Why would Hyunjin want to talk to me?

"Do you think it's wrong send?" I asked Heejin but she also have no clue.

Hyunjin
I want to talk to you at the mini forest. I'm already here so I'll just wait for you.

Gowon
Me? Did you sent this wrongly?

Hyunjin
Park Chaewon

Oh yeah, I don't think it's wrong send.

"Are you going though?" Heejin asked

"If it's fine with you"

"Of course, dumbass. It looks important, get going then."

I just grabbed my wallet and went to the mini forest already but I can't see any Hyunjin right here.

"Hey"

It's Hyeju.

"Why are you here?"

"I wanted to talk to you"

Oh so that's their plan. Nice.

I'm still upset with Hyeju because of the way she acted earlier so I acted tough with her once again.

"What do you need?"

"You."

"Stop. Just tell me what you need so I can go."

My heart hurts a little because of my own words.

"I'm sorry, Gowon. I really became unreasonable this morning. I yelled at you and Heejin without knowing your sides, I will understand if you'll avoid me after this but I can't just let this day pass without apologizing. I won't do it again, I'm very very sorry." Hyeju said with a very sincere voice.