17

Heejin's POV

Everyone's calm now, thank God.

We started talking about that matter at like 1pm and it's now 7pm.

An hour of chaos and 5 hours of silence.

"Who wants an ice cream?" Gowon finally breaks the silence

Everybody raised their hands in unison.

"Oh nice let's buy some outside"

All you can hear are groans.

"I want it but I don't want to go out" Chuu whined

Gowon just rolled her eyes after that and nobody got to eat ice cream because of our laziness.

We're all just lying down together because we just decided to sleep together tonight when we heard someone knocking at the door.

No one wants to open it. No one wants to get up.

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" What a great idea by Gowon

Everyone threw a rock except for Gowon.

Great idea of hers but she loses.

"I hate y'all"

She went straight to the door to see who's outside.

"Hyeju?" that's the que for us to stand up because our nosy ass cannot not see what's going on.

"Oh hi, I just wanna give you this." Hyeju held a tube of ice cream. Oh not one but two.

"Oh, it feels like you're courting her now huh" Chuu teased

"Oh well yes I am" Hyeju smiled

Everyone let's out an overreacting gasp where we earned a glare from Gowon.

"And I didn't even know?" Gowon asked

"Well, today is the first day. Here's mint choco ice cream for you, Jungeun, and Heejin. I have chocolate ice cream here for those who don't like mint choco."

We are all teasing Gowon at this point.

Hyeju already left and Gowon didn't even move an inch.

"Wow the "straight" girl didn't even resist" Jungeun teased

"Shut up"

"But how did she knew that you or we want ice cream? Did you tell her?" I asked

"No but I just posted on my twitter account that I want it but I have such lazy friends"

"Well thanks to our laziness "straight" girl" Vivi adds the teasing

We all just shut our mouths up because Gowon tried to throw away the ice cream.

Acting tough again while she's obviously blushing.

Hyunjin's POV

All five of us are here in my, Hyeju's, and Jinsoul's dorm. It just came across our minds to just sleep together tonight.

Hyeju went out to get Gowon and her friends ice cream and she just arrived back at this moment.

We're all just playing games to reward ourselves even if the results for the exams aren't out yet.

"Let's have a bet!" Hyeju stands up with her hands up too.

"Your never ending bets Son Hyeju." I replied

"What kind of bet?" Yves asked with a very interested look, as expected.

"The scores that we will get tomorrow? Like 100 for Hyunjin, 99 for Jinsoul, 98 for me, 50 for Haseul and 10 for Yves."