10

Hyunjin's POV [Friday Night]

One week to review for the first quarter examination is too long for me and 2 days will be just fine.

To give an update, there's no morning that I will enter our classroom that my arm chair is empty. It's always loaded with breads and one bread never misses a day, a half croissant.

Heejin seems to be kind and harmful. She's also friendly, she always laugh and smile and as time passes by, the doubt inside me that she's "that" kind of Jeon faded away but I never let my guard down with her.

[Saturday Morning]

The five of us decided to just eat our breakfast in our school cafeteria it's always open since the dorm that we live in is inside the school.

I saw Heejin's friends entering the cafeteria more than a minute after us. I can see Vivi, Jungeun, Chuu and Chaewon but its new that they're not complete. I'm not concerned though, just curious.

I think Jungeun had caught me staring that's why she made her way near us with her friends following her.

"You're wondering where Heejin is right?" Jungeun asked.

"Huh? N-no! I was just, I was..."

"Shut it, you're obvious"

"Well, yeah I think? It's just new to my eyes to see y'all incomplete."

"I don't know why I'm telling you this but it also feels odd for us, she didn't came back to the dorm last night because her father asks her to stay at their home" Chaewon said

I didn't want to look so interested so I just hummed in response.

"Since y'all are here, why don't you join us? Just like what Jinsoul said before, the more the merrier!" said Yves.

No one said anything and just made their way to sit with us. It was a long table and ten people can fit. Our position is like Me, Jinsoul, Hyeju, Haseul, Yves then Jungeun in front of Jinsoul, Chaewon in front of Hyeju, Vivi in front of Haseul and Chuu making her way in front of me but suddenly got stopped by Yves.

Yves' POV

I really find this girl cute and when I saw the chance to have her and her friends to share the table with us I just grabbed it since being shy and all is not for me.

I saw Chuu almost sit in front of Hyunjin but I stopped her. All the bravery inside me faded when she looked straight into my eyes and it just resulted for me to look down.

"Uhm c-can you sit here? In front of me?" I asked

"Oh gosh that's the first time I heard her stutter when talking to girls" Haseul said over reacting earning a smack from Yves.

I don't have a face to show right now because of the stuttering I did and how can Haseul say it in front of them, ah really...

"Can I sit now?"

As I looked up I saw Chuu in front of me and I felt my cheeks burning.

"Ah y-yes yes of course"

Fuck I stuttered again...

I heard everyone laugh including Chuu and I can just look down because of embarrassment.

"Hey its fine don't be embarrassed"

"I'll be more shy if you tell me that while looking straight to me"

Chuu laughed and removed her sight in front of me.

Hyunjin's POV

While everyone was laughing at Yves' actions, Hyeju seems more shy than Yves and when I looked in front of her, I can already tell why.