21

Haseul's POV [Friday]

The five us are now waiting for Vivi's circle to arrive for us to have another breakfast together. It might be awkward for some of us but look how they became reunited just to tease my gay self.

"Finally!" Hyeju spoke as the five people who we're waiting for arrived.

"I texted Haseul that y'all can eat already while waiting for us though" Jungeun stated

"You should've messaged someone who doesn't put her phone on silent all the time, dumbass" Yves responded

Before anyone ends up on each others neck, Jinsoul stopped everyone and just told us to eat.

It was a normal meal but I can't understand myself. Is it really true that if they push you with someone you'll eventually have an interest or is it just me because the other person doesn't seem to be interested?

Yeah I was talking about Vivi.

We just finished the meal and it seems like everyone has forgotten my dare with Vivi.

I was kind of disappointed this time since I wanted to hold her hand.

I looked at Jungeun trying to give her a signal but she's only looking at Jinsoul. So annoying.

"Hold Vivi's hand Jo Haseul!" someone shouted

I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Hyunjin. She raised her eyebrows at me with a smile and a thumbs up.

Do intelligent people read minds too?

After Hyunjin's words, everyone finally remembered it and teased us again.

Vivi just effortlessly grabs my hand and decided to walk in front of everybody which left them speechless.

I'm actually surprised of how cool she grabs my hand and I can feel my hand being cold too.

"Sorry for grabbing it so hastily, we're running late."

Oh yeah, that's the only reason.

Hyunjin's POV

I and Jinsoul are walking behind Vivi and Haseul while everyone are just walking by partner behind us.

Specifically, Gowon and Hyeju, Yves and Chuu, Heejin and Jungeun.

All of us are just peacefully walking when Jungeun got dragged by Heejin sprinting to get inside our classroom first.

I know what Heejin is thinking though so I just didn't mind them.

As soon as I entered the classroom, I saw the half bread that is probably from Heejin and I know that's the reason why she dashed out to be here first.

I didn't mind it at all and just shoved it inside my bag with the other consistent snacks.

I didn't even bother to look at Heejin because Professor Kang already arrived.

"Good morning class, I know it's not our schedule today but I just came here to announce that we're just half day today because all the teachers will attend a seminar this afternoon."

Everyone was cheering because of the sudden announcement.

"And I need Heejin and Hyunjin to come to the office later because I have to say something"

She needs to say something? Did she changed her mind? Am I free?

She left already and I didn't have the time to think of anything more since our next teacher came in.

I just hope that she'll finally change her mind.

...

We're in the middle of our class when Professor Kang suddenly showed up and asked if she can say something.