20

Jinsoul's POV [Wednesday]

Hyeju and Gowon already fixed their misunderstanding yesterday but we just decided to go on our own way and not with Heejin's circle since Hyunjin is still upset because of what happened.

The five of us entered our classroom together and Hyeju got welcomed by Gowon, what an unusual approach.

On the other side, Yves and Chuu are already doing their own things again.

Hyunjin proceeds to her seat without saying anything, she just shoved some consistent breads to her bag. Heejin's bread is right there too but far from normal where Hyunjin would eat it right away, she just shoved it inside her bag to make it nothing special from the other breads.

Hyunjin never said anything but everyone can feel how upset she is and that's more scary for me.

I looked at Heejin just to see her disappointed because of what Hyunjin did. I can hear her sigh while holding the other half of the bread.

It seems like she can't eat it too so she just shoved it inside Yves' mouth because she's being too loud.

Yves was about to smack the hell out of Heejin before I stopped her.

"Oops! My command for you is stay seated and to not touch Heejin!" She's still our servant for a week so I just heard a groan from her but she still obeyed.

Heejin mouthed a thank you to me which I just responded with a small smile.

I'm now beside Hyunjin doing nothing because our professors aren't here yet when Jungeun approached me.

"Ah Jinsoul?"

I looked at her and nodded for her to continue.

"Do you want to... uhm you know... do you... out... later yes"

What is she even saying? She's just saying random words but she's trembling. I find it cute so I laughed at her.

"Calm down" I smiled

"Now say it slowly"

"I'm just wondering if... You know... You want to... eat? later? after school?"

"Oh you're asking me for a date?" I jokingly replied

She's stuttering random words at this moment.

"I'm just kidding" I laughed.

"and I'm free so no problem"

"Thank you! It's my treat!" she smiled and run towards her friends after.

Why do I find her kind of cute whenever she's being like that?

Haseul's POV

Jungeun, Vivi, Yves, Chuu, and I are playing truth or dare so with us knowing that Jungeun likes Jinsoul, we dared her to ask Jinsoul out after school.

We can see her back tremble talking to Jinsoul and Jinsoul is just laughing at her.

"I'm guessing Jinsoul said yes" Vivi suddenly said

"How do you say so?" I asked, the first time I and Vivi actually talked to each other because she's so quiet and she only talk when she's teasing Heejin, Chuu, Jungeun, or Gowon.

"Look at those fucking feet, it's moving so annoyingly and look at her face when she looked at us it'll be as red as her lipstick."

And when Jungeun finally turned to us, we just all burst out laughing because Vivi was right.

"She said yes" Jungeun said

"It sounds like you ask her to marry you" Vivi teased once again

"Yeah we can tell, your face and your lips are in the same color right now" I spitted as I spin the bottle.