27

Heejin's POV

Hyunjin and I just arrived at the cafe that she's talking about last night. We have our own cubicle and it's quiet so I can review here also.

"I'll order, what do you want?" Hyunjin asked as she's about to go to the counter.

"I just ate so iced coffee would be fine"

She went to the counter excitedly and I wonder if she's not even getting tired of breads.

"What did you get?"

"Iced Americano, croissant and cream bread"

"Are you really fine with just bread as your breakfast? Aren't you getting tired of breads?" I asked just out of curiosity because she seems like she almost eat bread every single day.

"Nah, this is my comfort food and I'll never get tired of this" Hyunjin answered.

"Is there a reason behind that?"

"Well breads are so much cheaper before that sometimes, became the only food that my mom can buy for us. I hated it at first because I'm getting sick of eating bread every single day but when she finally can buy me some other expensive foods, I missed the breads that she always buy for me that's why whenever I'm sad, happy, worried or just wanted to eat I always buy breads."

Wow. I didn't expect her reason to be that deep. I thought she would just say that it is made up of this and that and I didn't know that they were once having a hard time in life.

"That's deep. Didn't know you went all through that" I replied to shorten up my thoughts.

"Yeah but let's get into that next time, read your notes while I'm eating and then ask me some things that you're not familiar with and I'll ask you some questions after."

Yeah my "special" exam is already tomorrow. To be honest, I think it'll be a little harder for me to study if Hyunjin didn't helped me.

I mean, I can get a passing score if I review alone but just a passing score. It's impossible for me to get that 93 points if I'm alone and will get to review for just two days. I'm really glad she helped me even if I tried to tell her not to.

[Time skip at night]

Third Person's POV

The two of them just got back to the dorm after a long day of just reviewing at the cafe, eating lunch together and continuing to review at the library.

They both really put their all in this day since they both don't want to mess this up. They're both sure that Heejin will pass but the pressure of having 93 points and above is still bothering Heejin.

"I'm scared." Heejin suddenly talked.

"What? Why? Did something happened? Did he did something again?" Hyunjin asked because that's what she thought.

"No, I'm afraid that I can possibly mess up your grades tomorrow"

"I'm not gonna lie, I also really wanted my score to stay as it is but what matters the most right now is for you to pass because you can't get kicked out just think of it that way and besides, I trust you. You can ace that exam"

"See? What am I gonna do without you?"

"Oh what's the change of mind? I thought you said you can do this alone?"

"Oh stop teasing me but no joke, thanks Hyun."

Hyunjin just smiled at Heejin as Heejin got a message from Gowon.

Gowon
Hey, my dad already went there earlier and my room is already clean. Hyunjin can sleep there tonight, no need for rock, paper, scissor kiddos.

"I'm sorry to ask but who was that?"