23

Third Person's POV

Heejin and Hyunjin is back at their dorm and the second thing for them to decide is where are they sleeping or just the other one.

"I'll just get my pillow and a blanket and I'll sleep at the sofa at the living room. You're the visitor so you should sleep comfortably on my bed." Heejin suggested.

She thought it would be easy for that thing to be decided but Hyunjin won't do it like that.

"Do you think I'll let you sleep at the sofa with your condition?" Hyunjin answered.

"What? I'm fine it's just bruises it doesn't even hurt anymore"

Hyunjin raised her eyebrows and went near Heejin. She punched Heejin's arms lightly to see if she will still react and Heejin did.

"See? Why would you react that way if it's not painful anymore?"

"Of course it'll hurt, look at your hands it's so big!"

"Nope, I hit you lightly for a reason. If I hit your arms a little stronger then of course you would react even without your bruises but if I hit you lightly it would probably hurt if you have bruises but if you told me that it hurts without your bruises then I will know that you're just over-"

Before Hyunjin can finish, Heejin stopped her from talking and concedes defeat. She saw Hyunjin doing debates in school even with their professor so she doesn't want it to be that deep for Hyunjin to make scientific explanations about her bruises.

"Fine, fine miss genius it still hurts but I won't let you sleep at the sofa that fast. Let's just play rock paper scissors."

Hyunjin agreed.

"But let's make it fun" Heejin added

Hyunjin just playfully rolled her eyes but lets Heejin finish.

"The one who will lose will sleep on the bed, the winner will sleep on the sofa but if both of us threw a scissors then we'll both sleep on the bed"

As soon as Heejin ended her words, they're both too stunned to speak. The last thing doesn't really make sense because if you throw a scissors then it would definitely mean that you want to sleep together with the other person.

Heejin wants to sleep with Hyunjin on the same bed but she finds her own words hilarious too.

Hyunjin thinks that Heejin is tricking her to throw scissors and Heejin will throw rock. At this moment, Hyunjin is thinking deeply but Heejin just really want to sleep beside her.

"Are you tricking me to throw a scissors so that you can throw a rock and you'll win?" Hyunjin asked

"Wow, I didn't think of that" Heejin answered sarcastically.

"Fine but this is just for tonight okay? Let's play this to decide where we will sleep the next days" Hyunjin suggested

Hyunjin really thinks that Heejin is just tricking her so she just said yes to what Heejin wants.

Heejin's POV

I don't even know why I said that. I thought I was being obvious that I like to sleep on the same bed with her but thankfully, she thinks like I'm just tricking her.

It's really hard to flirt with intelligent girls.

I will still throw a scissors though, I'm so dumb.

"Let's play!!" Hyunjin shouted

She really thinks of this game scientifically while me, yeah nothing.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"