12

Heejin's POV

It's 7 PM and I'm in the car with my dad because again, he wouldn't let me out if it's not him who will take me to my destination. I'm afraid of the things that can happen to me with Hansol and the fact that my dad made me bring my clothes feels like he's going to dump me in Hansol's unit.

"I talked to your professor earlier and she said that you don't have classes for the whole week so you'll stay in Hansol's unit." dad said.

"What? I have my exams in a week and I need to review its coverage"

"Review it there then"

"But dad-"

"Now shut up and get off the car, we're here fix yourself."

It left me no choice and I just obeyed. My dad led me inside Hansol's unit and left, Hansol didn't even bother to greet or whatever he really feels like he's the highest person alive.

"Get in" Hansol said pointing inside his room.

"What?"

"I said get in don't be a fool and get in now before I lose my patience."

The moment I entered, I felt trapped. I felt like I can't do anything but follow him and it's suffocating. I'm now sitting down on his bed and he's just standing in front of me and I don't feel good about it.

"Take your clothes off"

"No! I'm not gonna take my clothes off! What's wrong with you!?"

Hansol held my chin and pulled it upward making me look up to him.

"If you're still trying to be clean and still trying to be hard to get with me stop it already because I know you wouldn't hate a man like me"

I looked away and tried to remove his hand against my chin but he held to it tighter.

"You can't go anywhere for a week and you can't talk to anyone for a week. I have your phone, surprised? Next time pay attention to the things that are important to you."

This feels like I'm being imprisoned and even worst.

I pushed him real hard to get him away from me. He stumbled but went back angrier bringing a hard slap on my right cheek.

"If you still want to act clean then you'll be my slave, Heejin. You'll do everything I want you to do and you will be punished if you fail. You're just a remote control toy for me and I have the invisible controller but if you gave up and changed your mind about getting in bed with me then I might change my mind."

I already knew how doomed am I and I kind of feel like I'm experiencing the same thing that our maid experienced on my dad's hand.

Before Hansol left he told me to clean his unit and never leave a single dust or he'll hit me, I really don't know where he's going but I hope he never comes back.

I tried to escape the moment he left but there's no hope for me. Everything is locked and I have no communication outside, I wanted to cry but I don't want to be a coward.

Hyunjin's POV

I'm in the dorm with Jinsoul right now and we just finished watching a movie together.

Hyeju told us that she'll just go outside to get some air but she went out at 8:30pm and its already 10.

"Do you think we should call Hyeju now? It's getting late." Jinsoul said

"I think so, I'll call her" I said and Jinsoul just nodded

After a few seconds, Hyeju picked up her phone.

"Ya Son Hyeju, where are you it's 10pm"

"Ah right sorry I'll stay with Gowon tonight"

"What? Like in the dorm? With Heejin?"

"Yes and no"

" What do you mean?"

"Gowon said Heejin seems like she's not going back anytime soon and I don't want to leave this princess alone"

"Oh making your move I see."

After I said those words, she hangs up. She's so mean but why is that Jeon Heejin suddenly disappears? She's so weird, even her friends don't know the reason why.

"I can't believe her, after giving some false hope with that half croissant she's just disappearing like that." I whispered to myself

"Heejin right?" Jinsoul asked

"Huh?"

"Do you like her?"

"I still haven't forgotten that she's a Jeon, Soulie that's why I don't know about her real identity yet"

"That's not what I'm asking you though but nevermind, night Hyun."

There's two rooms in our dorm; one for Hyeju and the other one for me and Jinsoul (decided through rock, paper, scissors) but after our conversation, Jinsoul entered Hyeju's room and I think I'm sleeping alone tonight.

Did I say something wrong? Did I upset her? What did I do wrong?

I wanted to ask her but I'm not good with my words so I might as well upset her more so I just decided to go to sleep too.

Jinsoul's POV

I know Hyunjin's wondering why I entered Hyeju's room instead of OUR room but me myself don't also know why.

I've been with Hyunjin since God knows when and we're so close with each other. I hated seeing her cry, it's also my happiness when I see her smile and I don't know why it hurts a lot seeing her smile because of someone else and knowing she's having thoughts about that person.

Do I like her? How can I figure this out?

Hyeju's POV

I just hang up the call with Hyunjin like five minutes ago and now it's Jinsoul who's calling me like seriously they can't give me time with my crush.

I excused myself to Gowon once again and go out to answer Jinsoul's call.

"Hello What? Why? Are you going to tease me too? Well no need because Hyun-"

I haven't finished what I'm saying but I heard a silent cry from across the phone.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked her

"Do I like her?" she asked while sobbing

"I know exactly what you're talking about"

"So do you think I like Hyunjin?"

"From what I see, yes. I also thought you knew about your feelings but now that you're asking me that I think you're still figuring things out"

"It hurts Hye"

"Hurts?"

"Her having thoughts about Heejin all the time, her smiling whenever she's seeing the croissant from Heejin, her eyes that are always longing for a Heejin figure"

"You're jealous Soul and it's fine. You feeling that way just make things more clear about your feelings for Hyunjin. Are you okay? Do you want me to go back now?"

"No it's fine just stay there with Gowon and please don't be a coward like me. Also, don't tell Hyunjin about this"

"Mhm, goodnight soul."

The call ended.

Finally, she discovered her feelings for Hyunjin. Many people saw it at first look but it's always her who doesn't know and of course the oblivious Hyunjin.

I just hope everything turns out well for them and besides Heejin and Hyunjin doesn't really talk properly since the first day, it was like they're just communicating with looks and facial expressions everytime Heejin gives Hyunjin breads so I don't think Hyunjin likes Heejin at this point.

She's not that easily shaken by other people's action towards her especially Heejin being a Jeon bothers Hyunjin, maybe that's why she's always having thoughts of Heejin.

But who knows? Not me.