30

Third Person's POV

It took them more than twenty minutes to get to their destination and approximately 20 minutes to hike. The purpose wasn't really to go at the very top of the very tall mountain but to just get away with everyone and release Hyunjin's thoughts and feelings.

"So what's this thing that you wanted to release here?" Heejin asked as they finally sat down after the long hike.

"It's been a month."

"You're talking about Jungeun and Jinsoul, am I right?"

"Yeah"

"What about it now?"

"I'm ready to let go of my feelings, Heejin. They really look good together and they get along pretty well."

"You know I'll support you no matter what"

"Yeah that's why you're the one I asked to tag along with me here. As soon as the sun sets, I'll be letting go of everything"

"Yup, and maybe you should give others a chance" Heejin slipped her words that are supposed to stay inside her mind only.

Hyunjin seemed to picked up what Heejin was trying to say but she tried to stay cool since she saw the panic in Heejin's eyes.

"I actually thought of that too. That's why I wanted to let my feelings for Jinsoul disappear first before I do anything else"

Heejin was now confused of what Hyunjin just said. She's really running out of hope since she was thinking that Hyunjin is now in a talking stage with someone because of her words.

"Before you do anything else? Like what?"

Hyunjin felt that Heejin was kind of getting sad and she knew exactly what the reason is but since the atmosphere was getting weird too, she just decided to tease Heejin.

"Do you know Yeji? The president of the class right beside ours?"

As soon as Heejin heard that name, she's really getting ready for her heart to be broken once again because that Yeji is also one of those students who's consistently giving Hyunjin snacks.

Doesn't even know how the other sections knew that thing.

"Oh yes, what's up with her?"

"We just talked yesterday."

"I see"

"Aren't you going to ask me what we talked about?"

"No, it may be private"

"Ask me"

"Fine, then why?"

"She asked me if I can run as her vice president for the student council but I refused"

"I see"

"Wow jealous of your eyes"

Heejin just rolled her eyes to Hyunjin and Hyunjin finds it hilarious but it's even more funny to her because she already know about Heejin's feeling.

Hyunjin actually overheard Gowon and Hyeju's conversation four days ago about Heejin's said "feelings" for Hyunjin.

She got curious so she asked the two directly about it, they said that it may be quite inappropriate if they are the ones who will tell her about that but since Hyunjin already heard everything they just decided to not pressure Heejin and wait for her to confess her own feelings.

Heejin's feelings is actually another reason for Hyunjin to finally let go of her unsaid feelings for Jinsoul.

Hyunjin isn't really at the point where she already like Heejin. She actually see Heejin as a friend before but just like what Heejin said, maybe if she give others a chance it'll turn out well.