Chapter 21.

Kyameron and Nezuko combed the treeline while Tanjiro took up his battle stance against Susamaru. She giggled and hurled her Temari at him. Thanks to Yurisho's vision, Tanjiro could see the trajectory to where they were travelling. He began running as the Temari chased him around the yard, tearing it apart as they did. They ripped through the house as Tanjiro ran along the side of it. Even though he was evading them to the best of his ability, their speed was immense.

Meanwhile, Nezuko picked up on the demon's presence in the treeline, running off towards it while Kyameron followed behind. She found it sitting in the tree farthest from Susamaru, kicking at it and breaking its concentration. Once she did, Tanjiro saw the arrows guiding the Temari disappear. He seized his chance with two hands, "Total Concentration, Water Breathing, Third form!" he said, streaking his blade through all the Temari and slicing them in two, "Flowing dance!" With his sword still in hand, he weaved towards Susamaru and sliced all six of her arms off as he reached her. The severed limbs fell to the ground and disappeared into dust.

Tanjiro turned to Tamayo, who was watching them from inside, "Lady Tamayo, is this demon closely related to Kibutsuji?" he asked.

"Yes, I believe so," Tamayo said.

"Then I'll get a sample of its blood for you!"

Susamaru began laughing, "Hohoho! Do you really think you can get blood from us? I don't know what you're scheming, but I won't allow you to displease master in any way!" she said as Tanjiro stepped back, "If you think getting blood from me, a twelve demon moon will be easy-"

"No, you're not!" Kyameron yelled from across the yard

"Quiet, you! As I said, if you think getting blood from a twelve demon moon like me will be easy, go ahead and try!" Susamaru said,

"Yeah! the only thing is, you're not a twelve demon moon!" Kyameron yelled again.

"Tanjiro! Watch your back at all times!" Kyameron said.

"Understood!" Tanjiro replied.

Across the yard, Nezuko kept kicking at the other demon, disturbing his concentration and not allowing him to guide the Temari, "Get off me, brat! Don't get my Kimono any dirtier!" he said, putting his hands up to Nezuko. The eyeballs within them showed an arrow pointing to the left, then shut. As they did, Nezuko shot to the left, exactly how it pointed.

Susamaru then grew back her arms, subsequently generating more Temari. She taunted Tanjiro with her abilities as a bead of sweat rolled down his face. Suddenly, Nezuko collided with Tanjiro, knocking him to the ground. Susamaru seized this chance, hurling a Temari at the both of them. Tanjiro barely managed to drag Nezuko out of the way, standing up as he did, "You! Defeat the arrow demon first! Us and your sister will take care of the Temari woman!" Yushiro yelled.

"Right! Nezuko, whatever you do, don't push yourself too far," Tanjiro said, looking down at his sister.

Nezuko looked at Tamayo and Yurisho, seeing the image of her mother and Takeo in place of them. She ran towards them while Tanjiro ran at the arrow demon. The demon stood still as Tanjiro detected the opening thread. However, he suddenly raised his hand, "You sure are an annoying little cockroach," he said, closing the eye in his hand and sending Tanjiro rocketing across the yard and into the building. He pulled him out and into a tree, bouncing him around like a pinball in a machine.

"Ack! It hurts! It really, REALLY hurts!" Tanjiro said as the arrow carried him into the sky. It dropped him from a very high spot, leaving him to fall to his death, "I have to use a breathing technique to soften the blow!" he thought. As the ground drew closer, he called upon the eighth form, Waterfall Basin, to cushion the blow.