Chapter 30

I've had this part partly written. I'll push it out to you guys for now, since you deserve it for how much support you've shown the story.

The moonlight slowly bathed the Butterfly mansion in a pale, dim light. Within the mansion's walls, nighttime was a time for relaxation, but outside was a death trap. Kyameron sat on the roof, as he did frequently here. He had grown to enjoy the peaceful sensation of the moon's light beams gently laying on him. Stars glistened and shone as the backdrop for shooting stars to dance across their illuminated stage. His eyes twinkled with reflections, adding another layer to their usual wine red hue. While his time at the butterfly mansion would be over in an instant, he would remember it fondly. A Kasugai Crow swooped through a gentle breeze on its way to the message's intended recipient and landed next to him, "Mugen Train! The number of casualties has risen to the forties! Your master is standing by! Please bring your students!" It stated. Kyameron jumped from the roof to the ground, entering the medical bay where Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko were sleeping soundly. 

Their slumber was abruptly broken when they heard the words "WAKE UP, SLACKERS!" pierce their ears. Tanjiro shot up in shock, Inosuke knocked the mask off his head, Zenitsu fell off his bed, and Nezuko slept soundly. Kyameron then reiterated the mission, saying, "Headquarters has dispatched a mission. We're on our way to the Mugen Train to help my master, Kyojuro Rengoku, with his assignment. Meet me first thing in the morning at the front gate, "he said as he walked away. While Kyameron went back to the roof, the three boys fell back asleep. Come dawn, Kyameron's eyes caught Tanjiro talking to Kanao, seeing her showing emotion to him. It warmed his heart knowing that Shinobu's life would become a lot more cheerful. Zenitsu and Inosuke soon joined the brothers and Nezuko on Tanjiro's back. The butterfly girls came to say their goodbyes, also to plead Zenitsu to be considerate and kind to girls. Giyuu Tomioka also appeared and wished to speak to Tanjiro alone. With all their goodbyes made and belongings collected, along with their new swords in hand, the five slayers set off for the Mugen Train station. The journey was full of laughter, jokes and stories shared. Daylight faded into the evening as the group arrived at the Mugen Train station. 

When they reached the platform, Inosuke was extremely intrigued by the train, "What... what is hell this thing?! I'll bet this is the ruler of this land... the master of everything in this area! Is it asleep? If it is, keep your guards up!" he yelled, sprinting up and down the platform.

Kyameron leaned into Zenitsu's ear, "You're from the city, right?" he asked.

Zenitsu nodded, "Yeah... Inosuke wasn't..." he whispered, "It's a train, moron!" he said, confused at Inosuke's confusion.

Tanjiro then looked at Inosuke, who had drawn his swords, "Hey, Inosuke, don't be so quick to attack! It could be the guardian spirit of this land!"

Kyameron and Zenitsu exchanged glances, both struggling to contain their laughter. Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro, "It's a train used for transporting people, country bumpkin," He said. Unable to hold his laughter any longer, Kyameron burst out into fits. He then began to cry tears of laughter when Inosuke headbutted the train, much to Zenitsu's embarrassment and causing the local law enforcement to come running. Still crying and laughing, Kyameron grabbed all three and ran. As they did, the train roared to life. Kyameron tossed all three into the passing carriage as it set off, ready to see his master again after months spent apart.

As the five walked up the train, they had vastly different reactions. Tanjiro went around helping people put their baggage on the rafters, Inosuke marvelling at the engineering with Zenitsu following him around. Kyameron looked for his master, and Nezuko remained asleep in her box. Walking through multiple carriages, Zenitsu came alongside Kyameron, "This Rengoku, he's a Hashira, right?"