Chapter 25.

(Heads up. Sanemi appears in this chapter and if you know Sanemi, he is verrrrrry foul-mouthed. Be ready for some cursing near the end,)

Travelling by Kakushi was infinitely easier than travelling on your own two feet unless you were a Hashira, of course. Kyameron slept soundly through nearly the entire trip, snoring loudly and annoying the Kakushi carrying him. He awoke only one time, just to stretch out. Tanjiro, on the other hand, was still knocked out from Kanao's kick and tied up in a sack. Nezuko was taken off his back and given to Rengoku, who was likely already at the mansion. Once the master's mansion finally came into sight, the Kakushi furiously slapped Kyameron, "How dare you snore through the whole trip!" they yelled. A groggy Kyameron protested this, slipping right back to sleep. The Kakushi, now even more infuriated, threw him off their back and went to town on him. 

His face was almost as red as his blade after they were finished, "Yow, C'mon, man! Not the money maker..." Kyameron said, gingerly rubbing his face.  He looked around, seeing the familiar sight of the garden in the Master's Mansion where he was selected by Rengoku all that time ago. Even though it hadn't been that much time in the grand scheme, it seemed long to him. He saw the Hashira's, however, only six of them, standing around Tanjiro, who was out of the sack but still tied up and asleep.

"Kyameron! Glad to see you made it in one piece! Join me by my side!" Rengoku yelled. Kyameron jogged over and stood beside his master, who was on his right. He felt immensely underclassed standing in this line, stepping back subtly. Mitsuri Kanroji, the love hashira, noticed this, "Hey, dont be nervous! You're a Tsuguko, you belong here!" She whispered, smiling a bright smile. Nodding his head and slightly blushing, Kyameron stepped to just behind Rengoku.

A Kakushi woke Tanjiro up, though it took multiple screams and shouts to do so. Kyameron chuckled, as Tanjiro always joked about him being a heavy sleeper. Once awake, Tanjiro turned his head to face all nine hashira, Kyameron almost hiding behind Rengoku and out of his sight.

"I was expecting someone flashy, but this guy just looks like a drab. Who is this, anyway?" Uzui murmured.

"Indeed! This boy has surely seen better days! But, we are here for a trial!" Rengoku said.

"To think this boy has been protecting his sister who's now a demon... that's true sibling love! How brave of him!" Mitsuri thought, her long pink hair flowing in the light breeze

Lady Shinobu approached Tanjiro, who looked very confused. Kyameron stuck his head out and mouthed the word Hashira to him. Tanjiro subtly nodded, the pressure on him building even higher now. To be in the presence of these people was stunning, "This is the headquarters of the demon slayers. And you are here to be put on trial, Tanjiro Kamado." Shinobu said, the same blank smile as always covering her face. She continued, "Now, before we start, do you mind telling us the crimes you've come-"

"There's no need for a trial. This boy has violated the code. He should be executed along with his sister," Uzui said while adjusting his headband, "I'll do it myself! And I'll make it the greatest visual spectacle you've ever seen!"

"What? You'd kill such a cute and innocent child? He's just protecting his sister, after all! Would you not do the same, Uzui-san?" Mitsuri thought

"What a sad sight this poor child is. Poor soul... sister turned into a demon, and now facing expulsion and death. I truly pity him," The gigantic Gyomei said, holding his hands together as if in prayer. There was another Hashira there, but they seemed too far off in their world to realize what was happening at all. Tanjiro was desperately searching for Nezuko after realizing she wasn't on his back. He didn't have his haori either. He kept looking around until the Kakushi scolded him.