Chapter 23.

After spending a lot of time recovering mentally from the fiasco at Tamayo's estate, Kyameron had been dedicating most of his time to training his flame breathing to its peak. He would also accompany his master, Rengoku, on many of his missions. Throughout this period, Kyameron would slay nearly 15 demons, though paling in comparison to his Master, who slew nearly 25. Rengoku liked to joke about this, always trying to keep his students' mind off of his family. Time wore on, Tanjiro and his friends braving the Tsuzumi Mansion and defeating Kyogai. Kyameron would come to visit them during recovery, however, this was unknown to the three who were all asleep when he arrived. The only one who knew was Nezuko, and she couldn't speak.

Kyameron grew into an extremely powerful swordsman, likely the strongest slayer outside the Hashira themselves. Rengoku was extremely proud of his student's immense growth, rewarding him with a sword block that looked just like his.

When Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke went to Mount Natagumo to look for a possible Twelves Kizuki member, Kyameron caught wind of this. He ran to his master, "Master Rengoku! I have to leave, sir!" he said

"Leave?! Where on earth would you go?!" Rengoku asked

"I made a promise to my father, master! I promised that if my brother were to ever get involved with a twelve Kizuki, I would help him! You're probably the only person in the world who knows how much I care for my family. So please, Master, I beg. Let me go," Kyameron pleaded. Rengoku pondered for a minute before coming up with an idea.

"I have an idea! Something that will work for both of us!" Rengoku proudly stated

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"I shall inform the master of there being a twelve kizuki there! I will request that both you and I are dispatched, along with Shinobu and her Tsuguko!"

"Lady Shinobu? The Insect Hashira?"

"Yes!"

"I see. Well thought out, master!"

"Indeed! Although, before I send my message, I need to ask a question!"

"What question, sir?"

"I have seen that whenever you speak of your sister, you're very careful with your words! You are keeping something from me, and I wish to know!"

Kyameron gulped. He didn't know whether to lie or not, although he felt as if the cat was out of the bag and there was no sense in lying now. He sighed before looking to his master, "Yes, sir. I have been hiding something from you, for a long time now," he said

"Sit down, tell me about it!"

"Well, the night my family was murdered, my sister, the one I've told you were deathly ill, was turned into a demon,"

"A demon?!"

"Yes, sir. She is a demon,"

"Well! This is surprising and quite upsetting, Kyameron! I wish to know what you were thinking about keeping her alive!"

"My sister had never attacked a human in her life. She hasn't so much as laid a finger on an innocent person; Giyuu Tomioka knows this,"

"So Tomioka let her live! Interesting!"

"My sister hasn't, and never will, attack a human. Urokodaki ensured this,"

"So Urokodaki knew as well!"

"Yes, master. Over this time, we have been searching for a way to cure my sister, but have come up empty. Indeed, she doesn't remember me, however. Please master, I beg, give Nezuko a chance. She is different from other demons. Ask Giyuu Tomioka or Urokodaki, they will tell you so,"