Chapter 24.

Kyameron walked away from the heavily injured Inosuke, leaving him for the clean-up crew. He reunited with his master, who had watched him fight the giant spider demon, "Impressive second form, my student!" Rengoku said

"Thank you, master. I would appear our training has paid off, no?" Kyameron replied

"So it does!" Rengoku said, the two sharing nearly identical laughs as they walked towards the next battle taking place. Walking through the forest, the two came across another ferocious fight. Tanjiro, Kyameron's brother, was taking on a white demon. It had red markings all over its body and wore a white robe. The demon appeared to use red spider webs as weapons, slashing through anything they touched. Tanjiro's sword was broken and he looked to be struggling against them as he was trapped within a cage of them. Kyameron darted to intervene, but was pulled back by Rengoku, "Master?!"

"Have faith in your brother, my student!" Rengoku said. Kyameron looked back at Tanjiro, who seemed to be drawing flames into his mouth. He unleashed a technique very similar to flame breathing, slashing through the webs even without his blade. Tanjiro began to run at the demon, desperately cutting every web that came his way. Even when he was cut, he kept running. Kyameron was stunned by his brother's sheer perseverance. Only at this moment did he notice Nezuko suspended in the air by the Demon's webs. This angered him greatly, but Rengoku's hand on his shoulder held him back, "Is that you sister?" He asked. Kyameron nodded as Tanjiro made a diving effort for the demon's head, carrying with him flames spilling from his blade. Nezuko suddenly awoke, closing her hand as she did. After she did, all her blood on the webs was set ablaze. This gave Tanjiro enough time to slash his broken sword into the demon's neck.

"The bond that our family shares, can't be broken by anyone!" Tanjiro screamed, powering his blade through Lower Moon 5's neck. Tanjiro fell to the floor, exhausted.

"Can we go now, master?" Kyameron said

"Yes, we can. Get your sister, I wish to look her over,"

"Yes, master," Kyameron said, walking out of the tree line and towards Nezuko.

Tanjiro looked up and saw him, "Ky...Kyameron?" He mumbled. Kyameron looked down, hiding his face from view, "Is... is that you?"

Kyameron scooped Nezuko up into his arms, careful not to touch any of her wounds. He didn't say a word to Tanjiro, he wasn't ready for that. He carried his little sister back into the treeline, out of Tanjiro's line of sight. He brought her back to Rengoku, who looked intrigued, "I've never seen a demon in this way before!" he said, "She is very battered, she will need to eat, no?!"

"No, master. Nezuko can survive without any human blood. She sleeps to recover her energy, that's what she's doing right now, in fact," Kyameron said

"Sleeping, huh?! Very interesting! We will have to look into this more, I can sense some trouble!" Rengoku said, looking back at the battlefield where Lower Moon 5 stood with his head reattached. Tanjiro was surrounded by the webs from before, which prompted Kyameron to go and help him, "No, my student! I'll take care of this, watch your sister!" Rengoku said, jumping into battle. Kyameron held onto Nezuko and watched.

Rengoku easily cut through Rui's threads, freeing Tanjiro, "You have fought valiantly, young Kamado! But allow me to finish this fight!" Rengoku said with a confident smile across his face.

Lower Moon 5, whose name was Rui, was set up for another blood demon technique. He unleashed it, only for Rengoku to slash it to pieces. The Flame Hashira then blitzed Rui, taking his head clean off with the first form of flame breathing, Unknowing Fire. Rui faded away, reminiscing about his life and reconnecting with his long-lost parents as he died for the final time. Rengoku turned to Tanjiro, who was now joined by Kyameron and their sister, "You there! Are you, Tanjiro Kamado?!"