Chapter 27.

Kyameron awoke to find the sun shining directly into his eyes. He shot up and looked around, realizing the Kakushi had dumped him on the grass. He rubbed his eyes and looked ahead, noticing a massive mansion nestled on a hill. "Is this where Shinobu resides? Sheesh, she sure doesn't cut corners," He stated. Turning to the right, he saw two Kakushi approaching. One carried Tanjiro on his back with Nezuko on Tanjiro's, while the other was empty-handed. "Could've at least left me inside," he said as he shifted his weight towards them.

"You snored the entire trip AGAIN! You're heavy and make a lot of noise, even when you're sleeping!" The kakushi screamed.

"Hey, if you Kakushi weren't so boring, I wouldn't sleep," Kyameron joked. Tanjiro was now awake as well, though he was greeted by a warm breeze. Kyameron lamented how unfair that was. Tanjiro looked to the house, seeing Kanao Tsuyuri in the garden and surrounded by butterflies. He was caught staring at her until his brother began laughing at him, "That lady knocked you out, bro. She's a Tsuguko, like me," Kyameron said, snapping Tanjiro out of his daze. The Kakushi carried him inside while Kyameron followed.

Tanjiro looked back at him, "What is a Tsuguko?" he asked.

Kyameron shook his head, "Oh, brother. Tsuguko's are slayers trained by the Hashira, such as myself and her," Kyameron said, puffing out his chest, "Only those with extreme talent and skill get selected!"

"Oh, so picking you was a mistake, then?" Tanjiro said with a sly smile on his face. Kyameron looked angered at first but eventually laughed.

"Alright, I'll give you that one," He said, smiling.

The miniature train past Kanao, Tanjiro once again staring at her. Kyameron again began laughing at him, making him go red in embarrassment. A Kakushi asked for her permission to enter the mansion but to no answer.

"Oi! Who are you?" Someone shouted, spooking the group. Everyone turned, seeing a shorter girl with blue accents on her dress standing behind them. The Kakushi explained they were sent by Lady Kochou herself, "So you're Kakushi?  And you've brought an injured person?" She asked, to the approval of the Kakushi. She then looked at Kyameron, "And who are you? You're neither a Kakushi nor injured. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"First off, lady, I'm his brother," Kyameron said, pointing at Tanjiro, "Second, Shinobu invited me here," He said.

The girl looked him over before turning back to the Kakushi, "Please, follow me," She said, leading them all inside. They made their way through the seemingly-neverending corridors of the mansion before finally stopping at a large sliding door. The lady leading them pulled it open, revealing a large medical bay behind, along with Zenitsu and Inosuke. Zenitsu was whining about how horrible his medicine tasted while Inosuke was seemingly asleep, the boar head still on. The Kakushi carried Tanjiro into the room and laid him down on a bed.

Zenitsu looked up from his whining, "Tanjiro... Tanjiro! Listen to me! I got stung by this big spider thing, and the poison hurt like hell! That blue girl has been shouting at me every second of the day! I hate my life!" he yelped, all while crying like a baby.

"Zenitsu, did you get smaller?" Tanjiro asked.

"I almost got turned into a spider..." He said, putting his arms up and showing how they had shrunken, "My arms and legs are super short now,"

"I see. What about Inosuke?"

"Oh, yeah... Inosuke. He's not himself,"

Tanjiro looked to Inosuke, who was lying still, "Inosuke! Thank god you're alright! I'm sorry I couldn't save you!" Tanjiro yelled, starting to tear up a little bit.

"Heh, I gotcha covered on that one, bro," Kyameron said, puffing out his chest again.

Inosuke then spoke, "It's fine. Don't worry about it. Sorry for being so weak." Inosuke said in a monotone voice, sounding like the mist hashira.