chapter 21

Hours earlier with the marines

Sounds of bullets and explosions can be heard as hundreds of tanks and men were at battle against each other.

The clones had started a massive offensive on the terrans and they outnumbered them drastically after they had dropped off an entire army of clones after their night attack. To make matters worse they had lost contact with the navy and were now on their own for the time being.

The battlefield was now filled with thousands of clones charging at the terrans lines as they opened fire on them with everything they had. A few yards from the battle, squads of terran marines were running towards the battle as tanks and Mechs followed along side them.

"Come on marines! We have to defend this position at all costs!" A marine yells to his squad as they advance.

As they run towards the rest of their forces, hundreds of blue blaster fire can be seen coming there way as the thuds of explosions rain down of them. Terran marines can be seen in foxholes with some even laying on the ground as they fired at the charging clones.

"There's to many of them. At this rate they are going to be right on top of us." A marine says as he lays down on the ground to deploy his machine gun tripod before spraying the clones with a hail of bullets.

"Just keep firing. They'll have to run out of clones to throw at us at some point." Another marine says as he spends magazine after magazine on his weapon.

"Tank! Get down." A marine yells as he dives to the ground as a big blue bolt hits into a line of marines killing most of them.

Those that survived the blast can be heard screaming in pain as they clutched their wound with some slowly dying in pain as they weakly called for help.

A combat medic can be seen trying to help stop the bleeding of one his squad members that was caught in the blast, but he slowly dies in his arms as he bleed to death. The medic calls his name out twice as he desperately tries to keep him awake, but it's to late as his eyes roll in the back of his head now dead. The medic now frustrated and filled with anger throws his medical tools on the ground before screaming out loud.

"Ahhhhh! Those fucking bastards! I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!" The medic screams as he witnessed the deaths of his brothers.  As he is about to jump out of cover, another marine tackles him to the ground trying to get him to calm down with little success.

As the marines are getting hammered by waves of clones, the tanks are not doing any better as they slowly back up as the clones are almost on top of them. Some of the tanks don't even get the chance to respond before completely blowing up under a rain of rockets fired at them.

"Just what the fuck are we up against? The entire clone army!?" A marine yells out as he stands up firing his machine gun from the hip as well with one hand while a pistol was in the other as he backs up.

"Get the flamethrower!" Another marine says desperately as he hip fires not even caring about his accuracy as multiple clones run in front of him. As he runs out of ammunition for his rifle he switches to his pistol firing at them as he slowly backs up.

Seconds later a big man wearing protective gear to withstand the flamethrowers heat walk up before spraying the advancing clones with it as they scream in pain before dying a painful death. As the flame trooper burns them he laughs hysterically at the burning men.

"Hahahahah! How it feels to burned alive! Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves with it. But for me it brings great pleasure to see you burn to death. Hahahahah!" The flame trooper yells with joy as he sprays fire at his enemies that are well over forty yard's away from him.