0.3

"Where's Kate?" Amara's head looked every way possible, standing outside now with everyone from the party, her hand's resting on Thalia's shoulders and she looked around, standing up on her tip toes, "Where is she?"

"Mar, she's probably with her mom," Thalia shrugged as Amara pulled out her phone from her purse, texting Kate.

new message to my archer <3
where are you??
please tell me you're okay
kate answer me please

"Okay girls," Alexander spoke up after checking in with his business partners, "Let's head home"

Amara's eyes were still too busy watching the street for Kate, but not finding her amongst the crowd.

"Mar," Thalia called for her sister, their parents already in the car, her hand on the door, "C'mon"

Amara shook her head back into reality, holding her dress up a bit as she walked over to the car.

Hours passed, Amara now laying in bed in shorts and an oversized hoodie, staring at her phone screen, hoping and waiting for a text from Kate. Not a single noise filled her room, only her worried heart beat. Amara pulled herself from her bed walking over to the window, looking out at the city far below her.

"You better be safe, Bishop," she whispered to herself, crossing her arms over her chest, tightening the grip she had on her phone.

She turned away from the window, deciding she should probably actually try and sleep, she left her phone on the bedside table before she pulled back her covers, sliding under them taking a deep breath, closing her eyes.

Amara just laid there, eyes forced shut, trying hard to fall asleep but she was just too worried about Kate, until her phone started ringing, making her rush to pick it up from the bedside table.

"Hello? Kate?" Amara sat up straight, holding the phone to her ear.

"It's me," Kate sighed, happy Amara picked up this late in the night, almost early morning.

"Oh my god! Where are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, I promise"

"Where are you?"

"Home," Kate lied, getting an eyebrow raise from the famous archer beside her.

"You had me scared shitless, I couldn't sleep!"

"Babe," Kate took a deep breath, happy to hear Amara's voice, "I'm fine, I promise, but I have to go," she getting a glare from Clint as she spoke into the phone, "I'll talk to you tomorrow?"

"Okay, be safe, please," Amara ran her fingers through her hair.

"I will, goodnight," Kate softly smiled before hanging up.

Amara felt like she could breathe again knowing Kate was safe at home, or so she thought. 

The next morning Amara got up early, getting ready to go to work, her usual job on break was shadowing her mom and dad at the office. 

She fixed her left over curls from last night, letting her hair hang loose, a light layer of makeup on her skin as she put on a tan blazer and matching suit skirt, a white blouse underneath, short heels on her feet.