0.8

The two girls froze, panicked grey eyes  meeting confused brown ones.

"Kate?" a deep voice called out.

"Who is..." Amara whispered as Kate rushed to reach for both of their sweaters, throwing Amara's at her, the pink fabric landing over her face.

"In the living room!" Kate pulled on her own sweater, Amara pulled the sweater off of her face, "Put it on!"

She did as instructed, face still panted in confusion.

Now both fully dressed, Kate stood up, adjusting her appearance in the reflection of the wall art, making Amara raised her brow up at her, back towards the man entering the room.

"Kate! This is supposed to be a hiding spot, which means no guests," Clint sighed, shaking his head when he entered the room.

"She can be trusted, I promise," Kate nodded. Amara slowly turned around, eyes meeting a person she recognized all too well because of Kate.

"Oh my god, you're...you're Hawkeye!" Amara slowly stood from the couch, now also suddenly hyper aware of her appearance, she didn't know how her hair or make up looked.

"Woah she sounds just like you," he gestured to Kate as he set his things down on the floor and dropped into the chair.

"You are?" he looked at Amara.

"Amara," the dark haired girl smiled putting her hand out to shake, "Amara Leos"

"My girlfriend," Kate added with a big smile as if to say 'I told you so'.

"You were serious about that?" Clint raised a brow at Kate. Amara pulled her hand back to her body.

"What I can't have a girlfriend?" Kate joked.

"You can, I'm just shocked," Clint teased, "Does she listen to you?"

"No, sir"

Kate glared at Amara.

"You don't need to be formal with me," he smiled at Amara.

"Sorry, it's just you're like an actual super hero, like in front of me," Amara gushed. She had never actually talked to one, and she defiantly never expected herself to be stunned when she did meet one.

"He doesn't like being called a hero," Kate spoke up, "But he is"

"I am not a hero," Clint groaned, laying his head back on the chair, "What are you two even doing here?"

"Well," Kate walked around the couch, picking something up, "It's Christmas movie marathon night, right?" She smiled holding up a bag of DVDs.

Amara smiled at her, she had been confused about all the bag of movies earlier but now it made sense. She was trying to make Clint feel better for missing out on his family time.

A small smile grew on Clint's face, "Put one in, I need to ice every part of my body after that day," he got off the chair, making his way to the kitchen.

"Oh my god!" Amara whisper yelled, sitting on her knees on the couch, reaching over to playfully hit Kate on the arm.

"I wasn't kidding!" Kate smiled down at her.