1.7

Once they were done they went to go get ready for the day themselves, they had no plans, they just needed to get out of their pajamas.

The Barton's all left for their visit with Laura's parents, making sure to let the two girls knew before they left. Clint leaving them with a stern look that said "no funny business".

Now Kate sat on the couch, Amara laying with a pillow under her head, legs over Kate's lap, a movie playing on the large TV.

"You know what?" Amara shifted so she could see Kate, who looked over at her.

"One day we could have a house like this for ourselves," Amara smiled.

"All the way out in the middle of nowhere?" Kate questioned.

"Okay, maybe an apartment in the city of our own," Amara giggled, sitting up, arms wrapped around her legs bent to her chest, "Pizza Dog can come," she looked down at the dog on the floor in front of them.

"You know that might not be far from happening," Kate sighed. Amara's eyes dropped to her fingers, knowing she was right. They were both just cut off from the luxury lives they had only ever known.

"Just means we get more time together," Amara tried to find the bright side of the dark situation, looking up at Kate, taking in how close they were to each other. Kate focused on the movie again, laying back on the couch.

Amara's eyes admired the freckles on Kate's right cheek, the slope of her nose, the curve of her plump lips, her high cheek bones, she never wanted to look away, she could look at her for hours.

"You're staring," Kate glanced at her girlfriend.

"I'm studying you," Amara corrected.

"Studying me?" Kate furrowed her brows.

"Yeah," Amara shifted herself into Kate's lap, a leg bent on either side of the girl's hips. Kate looked up at Amara confused and kind of annoyed she was missing the movie.

"Your nose," Amara slowly ran a finger down Kate's nose, Kate's eyes focused on Amara as the girl spoke, "Your jaw," an index finger from each hands gliding over a side of the archer's jawline, "Your lips," Amara smirked, her eyes focused on Kate's lips as she slide one of her thumb's across the curve of her bottom lip.

"You're like a piece of art I want to never forget, I want to know every angle and side of you," Amara confessed, eyes still wondering her girlfriend's face with awe.

Kate didn't have the right words, she never did. Amara had all the words in the relationship, the best words, words that described exactly how Kate felt.

Kate hooked a hand around Amara's neck, pulling her down to kiss her. Amara smiled into the kiss, her hands sliding down Kate's neck.

Kate slowly pulled away, hand still gently on Amara's skin, "You are so much better with words than I am."

Amara let out a small laugh, "How about no words?"

"I can do that," Kate smiled as Amara slowly leaned in.

"Can you?"