0.7

A soft knock on Amara's door pulled her from her sleep, she rubbed her eyes looking over at her alarm clock, confused about who would be banging on her door at six am.

She forced herself out of bed, oversized shirt falling down her thighs, feet hitting the cold tile floor as she made her way over to her bedroom door.

"I brought you an 'I'm very sorry for being an ass of a girlfriend last night' bagel," Kate smiled holding up a little brown paper bag. Amara couldn't help but softly smile as Kate handed her the bag.

"Thank you," Amara sat on the end of her bed, Kate following her into the room, closing the door behind her, "I was over dramatic, I was just in a mood, I'm sorry. I don't have a long winded named bagel for you though," she lightly chuckled, "Also how the heck did you get in here?"

"Uhm Thal let me in," she was gonna tell her she picked the lock on their front door and sneaked past security, "But you we're right to be mad I've been distant, a lot has happened in the past few days," Kate sighed, moving to sit next Amara.

"No more stories, please," Amara unwrapped the bagel.

"No more," Kate nodded in defeat.

"Can we hang out today? Just us?" Amara looked up at raven haired girl in front of her as she took a bite of the sandwich.

Kate slowly nodded, "I can make that work," looking up at the girl in front of her with a soft smile.

"Thank you," Amara smiled, leaning over kissing Kate's cheek, "I'm going to eat and change"

Kate just nodded with a chuckle, whipping the smudge of cream cheese Amara left on her check.

"Okay, let me change," Amara took a another bite of the bagel, getting up to walk into her closet, not bothering to shut the door.

She pulled her extra large t-shirt over her head, replacing it with a bright pink sweater, sliding on a a pair of light wash mom jeans.

Kate watched her every movement, eyes taking in the details and curve's of Amara's back, she just looked so delicate like if Kate touched her with the tip of her finger she'd crack.

"Okay," Amara walked back to the bed, taking another bite of the bagel before going to brush her hair out, "What should we do?"

"I have to walk this dog at my aunt's house," Kate started.

"Since when does she have a dog?" Amara turned to look at her, her brow raised.

"Uhm not sure," Kate lied as Amara took a seat at her vanity to throw on a quick face of makeup.

Amara finished getting ready, slipping on a coat and a pair of boots before the two girls made their way over to Kate's aunt's house.

"Hey buddy," Kate smiled when the golden colored dog met her at the door.

"Who is this?" Amara smiled dropping to the dogs level.

"Uh Pizza Dog," Kate made her way past them.

"Really?" Amara stood back up following the girl into the kitchen, puzzled by the name choice.