1.0

The next morning Amara woke up to an empty spot beside her, making her a little sad before she rolled over and saw a little white paper sitting on the empty pillow. She pulled herself up, reaching for the note, unfolding the piece of paper.

good morning,
i had to go meet clint i had a realization about everything happening, i'll update you later. also i ordered your favorite breakfast to be delivered soon! thank you for letting me stay over and for taking care of me, i love you mar, text me when you wake up <3

Amara smiled at the note, right has her phone buzzed with a new text that read: 'your order has been delivered'.

Amara smiled and rushed out of her bed to go grab it from the front door before her parents saw it.

When she opened the front door she couldn't help but smile at the brown paper bag on the floor, quickly picking it up and quietly making her way back to her room.

Amara picked up her phone from the bedside table, sending Kate a text:

thank you for breakfast, call me when you get a chance <3

Amara quickly got ready for work, before heading to the office to sit in a corner and do paperwork basically all day.

"Amara?" a light knock on the office door made her look up, it wasn't even an actual office, it was a conference room her parents stuck her in to do busy work.

"Hi, Mom," Amara said a little confused, her parents almost never broke up their work days to talk to her, especially her mother.

Her mother made her way into the room, standing across from her eldest daughter.

"The Bishop Christmas party is tomorrow, I need you to go pick up a few things before the party," her mother explained.

"Sure, uhm let me," Amara looked down at paperwork in front of, "Uhm finish this section and then I'll head out"

"I have a list for you, I'll send it to you, you also need to pick up Thalia from dance," Tracy instructed like she was just talking to another one of her workers.

Amara just nodded.

A few minutes later, Amara was walking through New York City to do her mother's to do list. After a couple stops, her phone started ringing in her purse, she had shopping bags in every hand. Her eyes scanned for a place to stop for a second, the ringing phone making her panic.

She set one bag in between feet, quickly pulling out her phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

"Mar, it's me," the familiar voice spoke making the girl smile.

"Hi," Amara's voice softened.

"I have so many things to update you on, but I need to ask you for a favor, please," Kate requested.

"Sure, I'm out running errands for my mom anyway," she agreed.

"Okay, we need gun powder"

"For what? Both of your weapons of choice are arrow!"