2.4

They finished eating, putting all the empty containers back into the paper bags, clearing off the bed so they could lay down.

"Can you hand me my computer?" Amara asked Kate, "I have to finish an assignment."

Kate reached over, picking up the laptop and handing it to Amara.

Amara got comfy, leaning against Kate, who's arm hung around her shoulders. She sat and worked on her essay, typing away.

Kate was focused on the movie for a while but she was quickly getting bored, "How much longer are you gonna be?"

She kissed Amara's temple.

"I'm almost done," Amara hummed, trying to focus.

"Can't you finish it later?" Kate kissed her cheek, fingers drawling lines down her girlfriend's arm.

"It's due at midnight," Amara tried to ignore the tingles from Kate's touch. She looked over at Kate, "And you're the one that said I have to relax and heal."

"I know," Kate hummed kissing her cheek again, slowly peppering kisses to her lips.

"Then why are you," Amara was cut off when her lips were met with Kate's. Kate's hand came to her face, pulling her closer. Amara hummed sweetly into the kiss making Kate smile. Amara knew she needed to pull away and work but she didn't want to.

Kate's hand slid into Amara's hair. Amara pushed her computer away, making her way into Kate's lap. Every kiss was sweet and slow.

"Kate," Amara hummed between kisses, "I need," more kisses, Kate's hands sliding around her waist, "To finish," Kate's hands slid under the waist band of her sweatpants, hands on her ass, "My essay," she pulled away.

"Just a little bit longer," Kate pleaded, hands pulled at her skin as she looked up at her.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Bishop," Amara smiled crashing her lips on Kate's again.

Kate smiled into the kiss, "You love me."

Amara pulled away, smiling, holding her girlfriend's face in her hands, "I do, I really really fucking do."

She pressed her lips against Kate's again, she let herself get lost in the feel of Kate's hands on her hips as she rolled them over. Amara softly moaned in protest as Kate's hands started to slip off her sweats.

Kate started to trail her kisses away from Amara's lips, the girls head pressing deeper into the pillow when Kate's kisses stopped and she hovered over her girlfriend with an excited look Amara knew too well.

"You're plotting," Amara scanned her girlfriends face for clues, her hands sliding up to hold Kate's face.

"You have to finish your essay right?"

"Mhm," Amara nodded, hands sliding down to Kate's shoulders.

Kate sat up on her knees, reaching for Amara's laptop, "Then don't let me distract you."

Amara slowly took the laptop from her, waiting for the challenge. Kate immediately went to pull her pants off completely.

"Kate," Amara looked down at her.

"You can't cum until you finish the essay and submit it," Kate smiled, hands sliding up Amara's thighs, careful to avoid the stitches.

"That's not fair!"

"You said you were almost done," Kate pressed a kiss on her girlfriend's lower stomach.

"I am but," Amara's voice caught as Kate's fingers softly glided over her underwear, "You are too distracting."

Kate smirked, looking up at Amara through her lashes as she adjusted her placement between her legs, "Open the computer," she pushed her legs wider.

Amara did as she was told, her essay still waiting for her on the computer screen. She only had three more sections to write but Kate's soft, cool touch was already making her forget what the point of the essay was.

Amara reread what she had been writing. Kate's fingers exploring her thighs, grazing the edges of her underwear, lips leaving soft kisses everywhere and anywhere.

When Amara started typing, Kate pulled away her light blue underwear, placing light kisses all around Amara's freshly exposed skin. She smiled to herself when her fingers slid through Amara's wet and sticky folds, making the girl shutter at cold fingers.

"So," Kate kissed Amara's right thigh, "Pretty," she kissed her left thigh, "So wet," she smiled sitting up so she could see Amara over the computer as her fingers still teasing her girl's clit.

"Stay focused," Kate cooed as Amara's eyes started to close.

Amara forced her eyes open again, trying to ignore Kate's fingers making her want to throw her computer to the side and forget about the essay.

Amara typed furiously, holding her lip between her teeth, muffled moans escaping every once in a while. Kate's fingers picking up pace with her head between Amara's thighs again, giving her clit short, fast licks.

A gasp left Amara's mouth hanging open when Kate replaced her fingers with her tongue.

Kate pulled away for a quick second, "Better keep writing," her hands slid up Amara's thighs, across her hips, "Because I'm not sure how much more teasing you can take," she started to draw circles with her thumb on her clit.

"I'm...fine," Amara spoke unconvincingly, everything in her wanting to give into Kate's touch. She loved Kate but that's what made it to easy for her to slip under her spell. No one had ever touched her like Kate could, no one knew her body like Kate did.

Through out high school she had, had boyfriends, trying to convince herself she was straight, but they never had this effect on her. Sex with them was always awkward and seemed to quick. From day one with Kate it was a slow and sweet process, nothing was rushed.

Kate continued her teasing, edging Amara, just to breakaway long enough for her high to slip away before she started her work again.

Finally Amara submitted the essay, closing the laptop, tossing it aside eagerly, "Done!"

"Oh really?" Kate smirked.

"I've earned this and you know it!"

Kate moved so her face was level with Amara's, "Did you?"