1.1

"I have to go get my sister, but I will see you two tomorrow right?" Amara said pushing herself up out of the chair in the small kitchen.

"Yeah," Kate stood up to walk her to the door.

"Thanks again for the help," Clint nodded at the girl.

"Anytime," she smiled before turning away and heading towards the door.

"Please don't do anything stupid before I see you next," Amara looked Kate in the eyes, her hand on the doorknob.

"I promise," Kate nodded, leaning over to kiss Amara's cheek.

"I'm proud of you," Amara smiled, slowly opening the door. Kate just smiled as the girl slipped away, all of her bags in her hands again.

Amara called a taxi to take her to her sister's dance studio, where the younger girl had been since mid afternoon. Right as the car pulled up Thalia smiled, seeing her sister's face in the window waving at her as she made her way to the car.

Amara slid over, giving the driver their address, as Thalia opened the car door, a big smile on her face.

"Guess what?" the younger Leos girl smiled ear to ear.

"What?" Amara asked, curiously.

"Scouts from NYU were at recital rehearsals tonight and one of them came to talk to me after, and uhm," Thalia paused, suddenly interested in the hem of her t-shirt.

"And?" Amara pushed.

"They offered me a spot on the dance team next year," Thalia squealed.

"Oh my god! Thal! Thats amazing! What did you say?"

"I said I have to talk to my parents, but I got her information," she got a little less excitement at the thought of talking to their parents about it.

"Are you really going to talk to them?" Amara asked, tension rising in the air.

"I feel like I have to," Thalia side, "I mean the school has a business program, I can take those classes too"

"But you don't want to?"

"No," Thalia shook her head, sliding down the back of the taxi, eyes on her nervous fingers.

"I'll do it with you," Amara comforted her, "You're going to that school," she put her hand on her sister's, giving it a squeeze.

They were silent the rest of the ride home, spending the rest of the night in their own rooms until their mom called them down for dinner.

The sisters sat at the table across from their parents, each with the exact same plate of food in front of them.

Amara and Thalia looked at each other.

"Tell them," Amara mouthed.

"No," Thalia mouthed back.

"Yes," the older girl mouthed.

Thalia just shook her head, pressing her fork into a piece of chicken.