2.5

Amara liked how small she felt under Kate's larger frame. She slid her hand up Kate's sides, under her shirt, fingers forcing their way under her tight sports bra, "I more then earned it." There was a cockiness to her tone.

Amara pulled off her own t-shirt, already bra-less. Kate took a second to admire her completely naked girlfriend under her before crashing their lips together.

Amara's hands pulled her closer, kissing her like she needed her more than the air in her lungs, craving to be closer. She grinded against Kate's knee, which was now perfectly placed between her legs. 

"Please," Amara whispered as Kate kissed her neck. Amara's fingers got lost in Kate's soft hair as she trailed further down her chest.

One of Kate's hand's slid up her girlfriends torso the other one sliding between her legs. She found Amara's breast, fingers pinching her nipples, the girl's mouth hanging open in pleasure.

Kate smirked against Amara's skin her tongue running slow, teasing lines along her core.

"Please, please," Amara moaned. Kate's fingers slipped inside of her. Amara's legs wrapped around her girlfriend, her heals sliding across her back as she arched her back towards her.

Kate groaned into Amara's pussy, the vibrations making her moan. Kate could have laid there and made out with her pussy all night long, it was almost like her own form of relaxation, having Amara bend to her will.

Amara reached down, fingers laced into Kate's hair, pulling her face closer. Moan after moan fell from her lips, only encouraging Kate to keep going. 

Amara's eyes squeezed shut as she came, nails digging into Kate's scalp, a long sweet moan left her lips. Kate's face wore a smirk as she sat up, she used the bottom of her her shirt to wipe of her face.

Amara laid with a smile on her her lips, eyes closed.

Kate leaned over, kissing her cheek, "Such a good girl."

"Thank you," Amara smiled, eyes still shut. Kate captured Amara's lips with her own, her hand on her cheek.

"Baby," Amara whispered between slow pecks.

"Hm?" Kate asked, getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Amara almost whined.

"I'm gonna come back." And she did, with a wet rag to help clean them both up. 

"I love you," Amara watched Kate lift the comforter as she slid into bed.

"I love you," Kate smiled, wrapping her arms around Amara as pulling her back against her chest, peppering a few kisses in the crook of her neck.  

They both closed their eyes, drifting to sleep.

The next morning Amara was up and out of the apartment before Kate, but she made sure to make enough coffee for when she got up.

Now, she sat in class, taking notes as the professor lectured. A text popped up on her computer as she typed what the professor had just. The text was from her sister:

i miss you.

Amara clicked on the text, typing back: