CHAPTER TWO

"Sorry about Sehun." Nurse Kim said, as we both walked on our way to my ward.

"Sehun?" I asked, glancing at him.

"Yeah. That's Dr. Oh's first name. Sehun can be a little—maybe super grumpy sometimes." He stated.

"Yeah. I noticed that too, but I think I'm kind'a not right as well. It's almost midnight and I should have stayed in my ward, like he said so I could rest." I explained, sighing after saying the last word. "I'll apologize to him when I meet him again."

"Hm, alright." Nurse Kim said. "Have a little patient with Sehun, 'kay? Like I said, he's grumpy."

I nodded my head. "Okay." then we both bid each other goodbyes as he assisted me on my ward for the second time.

I was about to twist the doorknob open when someone opened the door already. "Baekhyun?"

"Where have you been, Aira? It's almost midnight and you're still strolling around the hospital. Don't you know you can lose conciousness if you get tired? Why are you so stubborn? Geez, you got your stubborness from that freaking Yeol." Baekhyun babbled, scolding me. I just walked inside my ward and saw Chanyeol still sleeping on the couch and I lay down on my bed again, ignoring Baekhyun's blabbering mouth. "Hey, I'm not yet done with you, missy!" He turned to me. He's worse than mom, geez! I still notice his eyes, droopy from his sleep and his messy brown hair. "I even heard you talking to a guy, Aira!" He continued.

"Oh god, Baek!" I massaged my temples out of frustration. I sat up from my bed and furrowed my brows at him. "It was a freaking NURSE! It wasn't just a random guy from the street! UGH!" I groaned, irritated of how overprotective Baekhyun become.

"What were you doing with him at this time of the day, Aira? You should be resting like Dr. Oh said." He countered.

"I just need some fresh air! Is that too much to ask?! I only ask him for assistance, geez!" I said, raising my voice. "Why are you like this, Baek? You're never like this before." I said, frowning at him.

"Goddamn, Aira! Remember Luhan?" He asked, annoyed. Luhan. My boyfriend. "Ex-boyfriend," He said, as if he read my mind and corrected me. "he's the reason why you're here in the first place. If you never met him nor caught him cheating on you, with his childhood friend as they make out on his bed, you wouldn't run outside his house in distress, got hit by a fucking car and end up here!" He explained, as he try catching his breath after talking nonstop. "I'm sure you remember. From what I know, is the only thing you don't remember is the exact accident, not what happened before the accident."

"I remember a few, but not all." I said firmly which is true. Because of my brain injury, I only get to remember a few things. "And I get what you mean, Baek. I'm sorry, but please.. You don't have to blame it all to Luhan. I made my mistakes too." I said.

It may sound as if I'm trying to make Luhan look innocent, but it's not. It's true that I made my mistakes too. Maybe, my mistake is that I was never good enough for him. I thought, then I lay down again and covered my whole self with this thick blanket. I heard Baekhyun sighed heavily deep after, but I chose to ignore and drifted to sleep.

--------------------

Baekhyun and I are still not talking to each other after we had an arguement last night.

"Too bad, I missed it." Chanyeol sighed after I told him everything about the arguement. I glared at him after he said that. "Whuut? You and Baek arguing, happened for the first time. It's rare, 'ya know?" He teased. "You and Baek used to team up to argue with me. Now, you two were the ones arguing against each other." He paused. "Maybe, we should team up to fight Baek next time." He teased, wiggling his eyebrows, and I nudged him in his abdomen. He slightly groaned in pain. "I'm sorry." He said, grinning.

"It's not some silly arguement, you and Baek used to have. I told you, this is serious." I almost rolled my eyes. "And now," I sighed, then continued. "I don't know how I'll apologize to him. It's not that my pride and my ego don't want to apologize.. I just feel a little shy and awkward." I said, looking away. Baekhyun went to the grocery store, by the way, so my brother and I are alone in my ward. That's why we managed to talked about this freely.

"You know Baek loves you too much. I know he can't get mad at you forever." Chanyeol comforted, and I smiled a little. "Don't think about it too much, okay? You and Baek will be good in no time. It'll be better if you rest for now." He said, smiling as he kissed my forehead, like a father kissing his daughter's forehead before sleeping. I smiled widely at him. Thanks, Chanyeol.

Interrupting such an adorable scene is when Nurse Kim entered the ward.

"Sorry to interrupt such a sweet scene, but someone left this package at the counter." Nurse Kim said, smiling at us as he carried a medium-sized box on his hands.

"Who is it from?" I asked him, as I sat up.

He read the sticker on top of the box and said, "Luhan?" He said the name, as if asking a question. "Here." He handed it to me, and for a sec, I slowly extend my arms. I'm still doubting if I should accept it.

"Take it, Aira." Chanyeol said, patting my shoulder so I did.

"Call me if you need anything else." Nurse Kim said before leaving the ward.

"Open it." Chanyeol said when he noticed me blankly staring at the package. I smiled to him a little after.

I slowly opened the box.

I saw all the things, Luhan and I used to share and all the things I gave him—our couple white hoodie, our silver rings, all the love letters I gave to him and all our polaroid photos together.

I sighed then smirked weakly to what I see. Now, he's dumping me? He's a really jerk. I gritted my teeth.

But under all of these stuffs is a rectangular thing wrapped in a bubble wrap. I gently picked it up from the box and unwrapped it.

An old tape recorder? What is this for?

I looked at Chanyeol and he seems confused as well.

••••••••••••••••••

Cliffhanger? Uh, yeah. Hehe. Sorry about that. So what do you think Luhan says in that recorder? Curious? Well, let's see on the next chap. I might upload it tomorrow. :) Anyways, it was my Luhan's day yesterday. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Beautiful. :)

VOTE & COMMENT! :* Thanks.