CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

That midnight, I passed by Aira's room to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol asleep, and as I went downstairs, I could still hear Kyungsoo's mourning cries.

And I couldn't do anything to help him.

I left the house to get some fresh air, to help me compose myself.

I looked up to see a clear night sky and a full moon, shining its moonlight beautifully. A sad smile was plastered on my face as I locked my gaze on it. I thought of Jongin. "Wherever you are, I'm sorry Jongin. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to save you."

Then a cold wind touched my skin after. The trees were following the directions of the strong wind, with leaves flying and falling.

I laid my eyes on the dark direction towards the forest. Since we were staying alone and near the forest, away from the people as possible, it wasn't still the safest place ever. No place will be ever safe anymore.

Staring at the dark direction, I saw a familiar light glowing. I squinted my eyes as I looked at it more, and it continue to glow.

I took short breaths before I run for it. I run to follow the glowing light. As I tried to quicken my pace, I felt the darkness following. I couldn't see anything, except for that glowing light I kept following, but still I run.

Until I felt the world collapsing on top of me. I felt my legs tremble, and fell down on the hard ground weakly. I was out of breath.

I shut my eyes closed for a damn second, then slowly open to feel a presence, to see Aira's features. I smiled happily as I saw her. She looked so fragile and calm. She stared at me before her eyes turned blue and a smoke escaped her mouth. I felt she smirked devilishly before strangling me as the smoke from her blocked my vision.

I jerked up from my bed as I felt my breath's unstableness. I looked through the window to see the daylight. It was just a dream?

I quickly removed the blanket to went downstairs. I went to Kyungsoo's room to check up on him, but he wasn't there and also Jongin's body.

I went outside to look for him, and at the back of the house, I saw him, kneeling down as he lit up the candle on the ground.

When he saw my presence, he stood up and gave a comforting yet still a melancholic grin.

"I buried Jongin here." Kyungsoo started off, looking at the ground. "I can no longer look at his dead body. It just causes me a lot of pain." He sighed heavily.

I nodded my head as I patted his shoulder for comfort, but then he smiled timidly to me and said, "I better check up on Baekhyun to see if he's fine. Go see him later too." I only nodded my head as a response.

Later that day, I only stayed on my office. I sat on my swivel chair and lean my back on the chair to relax, but I can't seem to focus on a thought. My head's all over the place.

That dream I had seem to be very vivid and realistic. Aira wasn't in danger. She seems the danger herself. Those teal blue eyes were just as the same as Tao. . .

I started to feel uneasy.

What if he turned her to a demon against me? What if she doesn't remember me again? . .

What if she was the one who killed Jongin?

I sighed and washed my face with my palms as I thought of it. I don't know what I would do or feel, if it really did happen — if she really did kill him.

I got up from my swivel chair with a chaos in my mind. No, she couldn't possibly kill Jongin after everything he did for her. She couldn't possibly kill him. She just can't.

The thought shook me up.

Anger and melancholy started filling me up

I threw all the things above the table on the floor, and flip the table in madness.

Then slowly, I could feel the energy again. Slowly, I'm starting to feel weak.

But before it could happen, I managed to stop it.

I managed to stop my transformation. Save it for later. Save it when you get to kill Tao.

When I was already composed, I went outside to get a glass of water.

I walked pass by the living room, and saw a box at the door.

I slowly walked towards its direction and eyed the familiar box.

It was a familiar box, and there was a note on top of it.

I unstick the note from the box, and took a closer look of the said box. It gave off a familiar terrible feeling, making me feel uneasy all of a sudden.

I switched my glance on my other hand, where I hold the note and read it:

"Save me, Sehun. . ."

As I read it, I didn't know what to feel or do. I froze.

Is this real? Or is it a trap?

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Another lame update to all of you. Sorry for this short update, I just did this rush coz I know you might me waiting for it. So, bare with this for a while. The next update will Aira's pov. Look forward to it. Mwahhhh!