CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

Half awake, I still managed to go downstairs. I'm still feeling sleepy, but I couldn't go to sleep anymore.

"Argh!" Chanyeol groaned behind me as he stretched his arms. "Jongin and Kyungsoo must've fucked each other last night." Chanyeol said, shaking his head in disappoinment. "Kyungsoo moaned like a girl! Jongin must have hit the spot so hard." He added, making me cringe a lot.

"Can you just stop talking about it?" I told him as we proceeded walking towards the kitchen.

"Fine." He said as he walked faster that I ended up walking behind him.

When we both reached the kitchen, we saw Kyungsoo and Jongin. The latter was yawning as he poured the milk in his cereal while Kyungsoo's bag under his eyes seem to gotten bigger.

"Woah, you guys seem to had a good night last night." Chanyeol teased sarcastically.

"NO!" The couple yelled in unison. I could even see how sleepless they are.

"Wait. . . You didn't sleep well last night either?" I asked them, tilting my head a little.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Kyungsoo deadpanned, pointing at his eyebags.

"Sehun and Aira must've a good night." Jongin piped up, chewing the food in his mouth.

"WHAT?" Chanyeol and I asked in unison this time that we even glance at each other then back to Jongin.

"I was pretty sure that it was Aira who moaned last night." Jongin added, then smirked playfully. "Sehun must have fucked the hell out of her."

"No way. . ." I mumbled, then Chanyeol faced me and said, "Sehun and Aira did it last night?" Chanyeol's face was confused and didn't seem to believe what Jongin just said. "But she is still our little girl." Chanyeol added, almost whispering.

I was silent for a few seconds when Jongin piped up again.

"Well, here goes our man!" He said, clapping loudly.

All of our attention turned to Sehun who just entered the room, and I can't seem to breath fine when he entered. A split second after, I saw nothing but pitched black.

Aira's P.O.V

"Thank you, Aira. Thank you for everything." He said, giving me a light peck on my hair and my forehead.

I looked at him with my sweetest smile.

"I better go downstairs. They're probably awake by now. I'll go check on them." He said, standing up and wiped the invisible dust on his pants. "Stay here. I'll be right back." He added before leaving.

When he finally shut the door, I breathed in, thinking that I'm lucky despite of being in a situation like this.

I might die anytime soon, but atleast I can die seeing him.

I laid my back. Closed my eyes. Smiled.

I was thinking of the most tranquil thoughts when an unwanted voice popped in my head.

"Well, you had a great night." The raspy voice said. I immediately opened my eyes and stood up. I examined the whole room to look for the person who has that voice — to look for Tao's voice, specifically.

"Don't look for me. I'm in your head, dumb-dumb." He added. I could even feel him smirking though.

"What do you want again?" I asked, almost losing my patience.

"For now? Hmmmm. . ." Tao paused, "For now, nothing. I'll let you have fun with Sehun for now. You'll need it because I'm going to let you suffer in the near future." Tao said, finishing his statement.

"You know what? I saw the whole thing you did with Sehun, and I have to say Sehun's a sex god. You two are pretty good!" He teased, coming up with a new topic.

Fuck. I forgot, he said he's within me. . . So, he must've seen everything. I quickly shrugged that thought away and told him calmly, "Get lost, Tao. I'm not in the mood for your pathetic jokes."

"What did you say?!" He said, impatiently.

Suddenly, I felt a tight grip of air around my neck, choking me to death.

"Ta. . . Tao. . ." I called his name as I touched my neck, looking for what's choking me. "St. . . Stop. . ."

Split second after, I was able to breath well. I panted so hard. It felt like a run.

My neck ached in pain after a tight grip of air was gone.

"Don't mess with me, Aira or else I'm really gonna kill you." I heard him hiss. "You better be careful. I'm losing my patience to you."

"Then, why don't you just kill me then?"

"Do you really want me to kill you, huh?" Tao asked mischieviously. "I still need you, so maybe I'll kill you later. Let's kill Sehun first, alright?" Then an evil laugh echoed in my head after.

"KILL YOU SOON." He added before laughing again and slowly, his laughter vanished in my head.

I sat on the foot of the bed as I felt tired of that conversation. What am I going to do now? How can I stop Tao from killing Sehun? I can't. . . I can't just tell him that I'm under Tao's possession or else, it will be twice as hard for him to kill Tao.

I just can't. . .

I covered my face with my palms in confusion as I heard the door creaked open.

"Hey." Sehun called, and I turned to face him. "You okay?"

"Yeah." No.

"Okay. . . Well, you have to go downstairs."

"Why?" I asked him, standing up then I walked to him.

"Baekhyun passed out." Sehun said, rubbing his nape with his left hand.

"He what?" I immediately left the room and run my way downstairs, reaching the living room where Baekhyun was.

Now, what? Why the heck does Baekhyun passed out?

Oh, if Tao has something to do with this. . . I'm really gonna kill him no matter what it takes.

**********************************************************************************************

I decided that I will do the smut scene, but I will do it as a special chapter. Look forward to it. Hope you like this one. I was feeling tired doing this, so bare with me.