CHAPTER TWELVE

Sehun's P.O.V.

"Huang Zi Tao. Do you have any idea who and where he is?"

Once she asked me that question, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked away. "I've met him once. He's Jongin's old friend. What makes you think I know him?"

"Huh? Uhm, he told me a little something about you." She said.

"What did he tell you?" I asked.

"Hmm, that I shouln't get comfortable with you, 'cause you can kill me just a snap. I don't know what that means, but that scares the hell out of me." She paused. "You're not a serial killer or a hitman, are you?" She asked in fear.

"Of course not." I assured her. "You're safe around me." I added, but she still looks unconvinced. She smiled a little though and said, "Okay." then shoot me a disappointing smile and bid me goodbye after.

Once she left, I swiftly got inside my car, and drove to Jongin's place. Within minutes, I reached my destination. I parked my car in front of their house and just barged in inside his place.

"Hey, Sehun. What brings my bro here? It's weird to see you here, actually." Jongin said, putting his shirt on as he saw me enter his place.

"I need to talk to you."

"About what?"

"Huang Zi Tao." I told him seriously, and that silly look in his face slowly disappeared and turned into a frown, contracting his brows in displeasure.

"I don't want to talk about that, Sehun." He firmly said.

"But he's still out there, maybe planning our death. Aren't you thinking? He still holds grudges against us." I asked him. "Zi Tao is Aira's friend, and he told her not not get comfortable with me 'cause I can kill her with a snap. I can let anyone know I'm a demon, Jongin."

"It's your problem, Sehun. Not mine. You're the only demon around here."

"But you're once a demon too, Jongin, and once his friend also." I told him, emphasizing the word friend. "But you use him to become a human." He just shoot me a cold glare after I said the last phrase. "Don't lie to me, Jongin. I'm a demon and your my brother. I know you didn't die and when you woke up, you magically become a human. You made Tao kill you and cast a spell on you to become a human as he revived you. You only used him to become a human." I said, gritting my teeth.

That cold glare become a sharp glare unknowingly, and his eyes are still glued on me as he lifted his hand and clenched my collars hardly, pushing me against the wall, and slowly choking me. "I didn't use him, Sehun! I didn't! He was the one who left me. He was the one who cut that last string that connects us to each other. He disappeared. You know what reason?" He said, choking me harder, making me groan in pain. "It's because of you. Back in the war, you killed his entire family. You killed everyone precious to him. It's all your fault."

I bit my lower lip as I pushed Jongin away from me. Once I pushed him, he flew on the other side of the room, hitting his back at the opposite wall. "Yeah, I killed his family in the war. That's because he and his family are the enemy, but you!" I yelled at him in anger. I approached him as I saw lying on the ground, cringing in pain. "You're a traitor, Jongin. A traitor to our kind!"

Due to anger I'm feeling, I felt this adrenaline all over my body. This unstable breathing and heartbeat. I can't control my anger. I glanced at my arms to see those black smoke-like tattoos all over me.

"Sehun, no! Control your anger!" Jongin weakly shouted at me as I felt his hands on my ankles. I tried closing my eyes for a second, helping myself to calm down and think of something relaxing, and after a split second, I'm back to my normal state.

I looked around me, and I saw Jongin lying around, so I helped him stood up and lay him down on the couch.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Kyungsoo piped up, screaming when he saw that crack in their house's wall and saw Jongin weakly lying on the couch as he got downstairs.

"I'm sorry." Those two were the only words that escaped my mouth. Feeling degraded, I swiftly left their abode.

-----------------------

After leaving their place, I'm back driving again, but this time, I'm on my way home. I almost killed Jongin a while ago. I thought which really made me frustrated even more.

Due to that, I sped up my vehicle than it's usual speed. I can't afford to lose a family again. I ruffled my hair repeatedly as I laid my back, and handled the steering wheel with one hand only.

What piques me the most are all the whispers I'm hearing around me: I'll kill you without you knowing it. That sentence keeps repeating in my head. I don't know if it's me or that Tao's somewhere near me now.

I just shrugged that thought and continue driving at a terrifying pace until my eyes caught something so quick jump in front of my car, and I flinched because of that. I immediately turned the steering wheel to a different direction without knowing that I've hit a thick metal post light.

I felt my car crashed against the post light, causing my forehead and my chest to get hit by those shattered glasses on the window. I felt my blood dripping out of my forehead down to my cheek. I also felt those tiny pieces of glass on my chest and arms. Slowly, I could feel myself weaking, until my vision turned into a blur then to a pitch black.

As soon as my vision turned pitch black, I felt someone shove an unusual sharp knife on a part on neck, below my left ear. I tried fighting back, but I felt paralyzed and I couldn't see a thing. That person shove that knife on my neck even harder before speaking. "Does is hurt, Oh Sehun?" It's a man's voice. I could feel that this person is that Tao. "I'm sorry for this, dude, but I just have to kill you." He said, and I could feel his devilish smirk against my cheek. "You know, I'm not really planning in killing you.. but, it's just that, shit happens. I'm slowly moving on about my family's death, but looks like you really want to die, huh? You know, I tried everything. I become the good guy. Yes. I helped you and Aira before. Yes. Remember that? Oh! Right. You don't. I'm the only one who knows that. Too bad, huh? You'll know about that soon." Then, I could hear him laughing evily after. "If you just stay away from Aira, maybe I would spare your life and Jongin's life too. But I know you won't stay away from her. Oh, well! Surprise, surprise! I'm killing you both. Maybe I should kill that Kyungsoo too? Hmmm, what do you think? The more, the merrier. Don't think of it as murder, okay, Sehun? It's vengeance, and slowly, I'll kill you and the people who's precious to you as well."

•••••••••••••••••••

DAN! DAN! DAN! So, what do 'ya think, guys? Is it getting interesting or nah? Well, there you go. VOTE and COMMENT. Love lots! :*