CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Sehun's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open after having that vivid nightmare. Once I completely opened my eyes, the shining stars in the dark sky above me was the first one who caught my eyes. Weakly, I stood up from the cold ground. I looked around me; the street was still empty and I saw how ruined my car was. When I successfully stood up from the ground, my forehead and my chest ached; I felt my blood streamed from my forehead down to my eyes, blocking me eyesight, and then down to my cheeks. I swiftly wiped the blood in my eyes with my hand as I started walking on my way home.

I was feeling dizzy and weak when I got home. I immediately cleanse all the open wounds in my forehead with a mild soap and water, then removed those tiny pieces of shattered glasses in my chest and arms using only a tweezer I just found in my drawer.

After a couple hours, I successfully removed all those tiny pieces shattered glasses out of my skin. I felt so weak. I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror, waiting for my wounds to heal itself after I cleanse it first. As a part of being a demon, I can heal my wounds in just a split second. Later on, once my wounds are half-healed, I felt my phone rang inside my pocket, so I swiftly took it out, and answered the incoming call. It's Kyungsoo.

"Yes, Kyungsoo?" I answered. I paused after, listening to his words. "What? Okay, I'll be there." I told him, after he finished what he said.

----------------------

Aira's P.O.V.

I sighed once I entered my bedroom, throwing my bagpack on my bed. It's been a tiring day in school, plus the fact that Tao is still nowhere to be found. For the second time, Bomi and I went to his apartment, and there is still no one there, so I'm really getting worried about him and where in the world could he be.

I let my body fell on the bed after. I stared at the ceiling once I'm lying on the bed; it took me seconds before my eyes begged me to sleep due to exhaustion, so quickly, I drifted to sleep.

After I've slept and rested for hours now, I felt the moonlight landed against my skin, causing me to wake up. Wearily, I fluttered my eyes open, noticing that my bedroom window was hanging open, and its window pane are cracked. I slightly freaked out mentally, knowing that it was close before I sleep.

I sat up in my bed, and pulled the blanket, covering my whole body as I frighteningly scanned my dark bedroom.

"Hey, beautiful." I bit my trembling lips as I heard a person spoke inside my bedroom. I proceeded scanning my dark bedroom, trying to found where that sound comes from until my eyes landed on a pair of small glowing teal orbs in a distant.

My lips parted in fright as I saw those orbs. I was about to speak, but it seems like I swallowed all the words I have to say.

"Did I scare you that much?" He spoke again, and I could feel him smirking as he spoke. I didn't speak at all, and eyed him in a direction where I could hear his voice. I keep my eyes on those floating orbs, since that was where I hear him speaking. "Aren't you going to say something?" He asked again, then moved as I heard the wooden chair creaked a bit as he moved. Slowly, I could feel his presence getting closer as I heard him took some steps forward, approaching me.

When he finally reached where I am, which is on the bed. I got to finally see his features; he sat on the foot of my bed, and the moonlight escaping my open window landed on him.

"Tao?" I finally spoke once I saw him completely. I bit my lower lip as I saw his face. It was his eyes which was glowing in teal all along. His lips were almost cracked in driedness, those fatal fangs, and I could see the half of his face almost peeled, and there were no longer epidermis covering his cheekbone. "What are you?" I asked, tearing up in fright.