CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Aira's P.O.V.

I jerked up, feeling suffocated from my slumber. I tried catching my breath as if I run a thousand miles. I looked around the forest to find Tao, but I couldn't see him.

My head hurt so bad from those random dreams appearing in my head. Before I could even stand on my own, I fell down. My body felt so hot. I lay myself down on the grass again, and looked up to the clear blue sky. As I stared at the sky, I felt a blood dripping out of my nose. I slowly got up, and wiped it away using the hem of my shirt. Wiping it away, I suddenly coughed, and a gush of blood came out of it. I already felt so weak, and slowly it felt like I was losing too much blood. I kept wiping it all away, but it never stopped. It kept flowing out of me.

I suddenly felt scared. I'm gonna die. I thought. Then suddenly I was startled when a teal smoke appeared before my eyes. As the smoke slowly vanished, I saw Tao standing in front of me. "What's happening me to me, Tao?" I cried.

"I just did you a favor. I gave you and your memories with Sehun." He calmly said, "Do you remember anything?"

"I don't know. . . My head hurts. . . It feels like I'm dying. . ." I sobbed, and my voice came out like a raspy whisper.

"I gave you all the memories you and Sehun had before. Even Sehun remembered it by now. I handed over him the box to help him remember his past life." Tao told me. "The memories are too much to be absorbed by your human body, that's why you felt that way. . ." He paused, "But don't worry, I'm sure Sehun is doing just fine."

I tried to close my eyes shut to ease the pain. I really couldn't take it anymore.

"Don't focus on your pain, Aira." I heard Tao. I gently felt his hands holding my arms firmly. "Focus to find your memories, and you'll remember it."

Just like what Tao told me, I did what he say so. I tried not to focus on the pain as I felt his hands on my arms.

Slowly, I could see a glimpse of unfamiliar memories.

Sehun and I under the same house.

Sehun and I were married.

Sehun took me to the hospital to show Chanyeol who was mentally unstable back then.

Sehun and I dated in a park.

Sehun and I, with Jongin and Kyungsoo all have our vacation in Jongin's chalet.

Sehun and I shared the same bed.

Sehun and I kissed many times.

Sehun turned into a demon as each day passed by.

Sehun almost killed me.

Sehun and I became strangers in our own world.

It all hit my pained head. Every memory flashed after the other. I felt myself crying as I saw each memory. I wish I could have hold him tighter.

After a minute of remembering everything that happened in the past, I felt myself weaker than usual. I could feel my brain throbbing inside my head. I slowly lay down on the grass as I placed my palms firmly against my temples.

I looked up to see Tao blocking the sunlight. Then, slowly I shut my eyes tightly close. I really couldn't take it anymore. It hurts so bad.