CHAPTER FOUR

It's been a month since I got discharged from the hospital. A lot of things happen within these weeks though-Baekhyun and I are alright, no more arguements. Plus, I got a lot of rest and felt a lot better, so now I can go back to school again. I know I have missed a lot of stuffs in school.

Once the three of us reached the school, we separated our ways since our classrooms are in different directions.

I walked along the hallway all by myself when I noticed my friends from afar. Bomi and Eunji. "Hey, guys!"

"Hey!" They both greeted in unison. They jogged towards me and they walked beside me. "We missed you, Aira. You were gone for a long time." Bomi whined. "Are you feeling a lot better now?" Eunji asked on the other hand.

"I missed you too, guys and yeah, I'm a lot better now." I smiled to them. Quickly, Bomi handed me over her lecture notebook. "Here you go, Aira. You'll need it. It's my lecture notes, you should go copy it." She said and I thanked her. It's nice to have caring friends like these two. "Anyways, are you and Luhan okay now?" Eunji piped up and Bomi and I shifted our attention to her.

I froze for a second, sinking Eunji's question in my head. "We're already over, Eunji. He already went back to China." I said. "Oh, sorry about that." She said. "It's okay." I responded.

When we reached the classroom, we entered and noticed that all eyes were on us, as if they're all judging us from head to toe. "What's their problem?" Eunji asked, and Bomi just shrugged her shoulders. Eunji entered the room first with Bomi walking behind her, while I was the last one to enter.

When I walked passed to Daeya — one of the school's prettiest and sassiest girls, she grabbed my arm and I faced her. "Hey.." I said. "Here. Read the school paper." Daeya said firmly as she handed me the school newspaper. I received it, and took a good look of the first article. "So, what do you say about that article?" She questioned. I proceeded reading the article which Ji-ah wrote-Yoo-ah's sister. It took me seconds to realize that it was Yoo-ah who was in the photo beside the article that was found dead in the girls' restroom floor with random pills on her open palm. Yoo-ah suicided? My eyes widened to what I saw.

I looked at Daeya and gave her a confused look. "How come this is my fault?" I asked, almost trembling as I read the article that it was my fault and Luhan's.

"It already states there. If you're not yet satisfied then go ask Ji-ah about it." Daeya answered. I bit my lip as I stared at her then gulped this lump on my throat before I go, and exited the room.

"Hey, Aira!" I heard Eunji shouted my name, stopping me to leave but I already run out of the room.

I went to find Ji-ah. Since she's also the editor of the school newspaper, I have no doubts that she's in their office.

All that I just read in the article hasn't sink in my mind yet so I tried to calm myself down as I walked towards their office.

Once I reached their office, I just barged inside and saw Ji-ah sitting in her seat. She was alone in the office.

"You need anything, Aira?" She asked, without even glancing at me.

I walked towards her table and placed the school newspaper on top of it. "This. These are all lies!" I yelled at her as I firmly placed my palms on the table.

She lifted her head up, looking at me as she stopped whatever she's reading and removed her reading glasses. "Why would I ever made an article out of lies? Of course, this is all facts, Aira." She replied.

"Facts? This is bullshit, Ji-ah!" I yelled at her again. I'm running out of patience here, goddamn it! "We both know the truth, Ji-ah. We both know that they never had a romantic relationship before, and yet you wrote that they did have a romantic relationship before, until I came and ruined it for them. Seriously? I can't believe this!" I said, furiously.

"That's the truth." She said. "Don't worry, Aira. I'll explain to you everything. Just sit down and listen, okay?" Ji-ah smirked as she let me sit down on the chair beside her table.

"The truth, Ji-ah." I demand, eyeing her.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. I'll tell you everything." She smirked. "Everything written in the article is nothing but the truth. It is true that they had a relationship before, a secret-"

"A secret sexual relationship." I continued. "I knew about that."

"Great. Then, I'm telling you the other things you might not know." Ji-ah said. "Even if their sexual relationship was a secret, they were both contented about it, but yeah, you came and ruined it for them. Ever since Luhan met you, he seldom meet Yoo-ah. My sister was left behind. Luhan was and still her beloved, but you stole him from her." She paused. "And to be honest, you're lucky. 'Cause no matter what happens Luhan still loves you even if he left the country and went back to China." She eyed me. "My sister begged him not to leave, but Luhan didn't listen to her and ignored her.. Until the news reached my sister that Luhan has left the country which drove me sister to a serious depression. And yeah, she committed suicide because of it."

"But any of those truth weren't on the article!" I frowned.

"Yeah, what do you think? Of course, I have to make my sister's image good. She just died. I know what she has been through for the sake of her relationship with Luhan. Can't you see that? Don't be selfish, Aira." Ji-ah lectured me. I looked away. I was about to speak when she spoke again. "This conversation is over, Aira. Kindly leave." She pleaded, and so I did. I slowly leave the office and took a deep breath as I got out. I'm emotionally exhausted. I thought.

I stayed outside that office for a minute. I sat down on the floor for a while. I face-palmed myself as I am now experiencing a mental breakdown.

Then, I felt someone sat beside me. "No matter how hard you're going through, you'll get through it." He said. It's a guy.

I removed my palm from my face and shifted my attention to the guy next to me. I squinted my eyes, looking at him. He's a bit familiar. He shifted his attention to me as well and shoot me a reassuring smile. "Trust me." He said. I tilted my head a bit, trying to recall where I met him. "I can't believe you forgot me. I just save your ass before." He laughed, then looked at me. "It's Tao. I'm a transferee." Tao introduced himself, as he extend his hand towards me. How can I forget this guy? I'm so stupid.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I miss Tao. Seriously, and what's the meaning of his Weibo update: Sorry. Thankful.? Is it going to be OT9? I don't think I'm ready for it, but no matter what Tao's decision is, I'll respect it.

#WeBelieveInYouTao

Anyways, I hope this chap satisfies you. Still, no SeRa moment yet. Kindly wait for it. Okay? Thank you. VOTE & COMMENT.