CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Morning comes, and I felt the ray of sunlight escaping the curtains. I moved a bit, feeling that Sehun was already gone.

I immediately jerked up, scanning the whole room to look for Sehun, but he wasn't in here. It suddenly felt like a one-night stand.

I looked underneath the sheets, and saw that I was wearing an oversized baseball shirt and a black pyjamas. Wait. . . Did I just. . . Was everything just a dream? Did I just dream Sehun and I had sex? I thought and my eyes widen to that thought, and repeatedly hit my forehead using my hand. Stop thinking erotic things! Geez!

I breathed deeply as I composed myself. I got off the bed and exited the room, and as I was on my way downstairs, I noticed that there weren't any people inside the house.

"Guys?" I called them out. I felt a mild pain between my legs when I walked. Maybe, it wasn't a dream? Sehun and I really did it! I thought, filled with overjoyed.

"I knew it! I knew it wasn't a dream!" I shouted out loud, punching my closed fists in the mid-air. Then, I felt I hit someone.

"Argh." I heard someone groaned silently. I quickly turned around and saw Sehun half-naked, revealing his manly torso — those broad shoulders, his hard chest, and that milky white, sexy over-all body of him. Gosh, this is heaven. Don't ever hide this kind of blessing again, Sehun. Just don't. "You were saying something?" He asked, smirking. I heard his question, but somehow I forgot to answer.

My eyes rolled down to the lower part of his body once I noticed that he was only covering it using a white, clean towel. I gulped my saliva as I stared at it even more. Shit! My life's complete!

"I didn't know you have such perverted mind in you." Sehun piped up again, and my eyes swiftly travelled up to his face again.

I bit my lower lip; my eyes locked on his perfect face. His hair was soaking wet, dripping onto his revealing torso. I followed each drop as it landed on his chest. When I saw him smirk mischieviously, I immediately looked away. "I-I'm not a pervert!" I protested, still looking away awkwardly. "I'm just appreciating beauty. Is that bad?" I rolled my eyes as I turned away from him and walked again, but I felt him grabbed my wrist and spun me around, facing him.

He leaned in, almost close enough for our cheeks to touch. I felt his warm breath against my ear. "Did you have fun?" He asked, whispering.

I moved my head away from then looked at him. "What the—" I hissed, "you pervert!" and he just flashed me his sly grin. I hit him once on the chest before I walked again, leaving him there in the staircase.

"Oh, hey, where's everybody?" I asked Sehun as I reached downstairs. Sehun continued walking downstairs first before he even answered my question.

"They're still asleep. They were up all night because someone has been really naughty last night, and moaned nonstop that they couldn't even sleep. Even a wink." Sehun said seriously.

"What?!" I gasped, "Did they hear it?" I whispered to him. Sehun just shrugged his shoulders with that teasing facial expression. "Oh, come one! Tell me! What did they tell you?" I asked, almost yelling at him.

"Keep your voice down, will you? You don't want to wake them up." He said, "Now, I better go put on some clothes. I don't want to distract you while we eat our breakfast." Sehun said, winking before he walked upstairs again.

"And hey," I looked up to where he him when I heard his voice. "you haven't thank me yet for lending you my shirt and my pyjamas."

I looked down at what I'm wearing. Right, he did dress me up. "I didn't ask for this. I have my own clothes, but. . . thanks, anyway." I  smiled sweetly and he smiled back at me before he disappeared at my sight.