SPECIAL CHAPTER: TWO

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

The sound of the lightning woke me up from my slumber. I was panting and sweating as soon as I jerked up from bed. I didn't know why, but I was trying so hard to catch my breath as if I run a marathon without stopping at all.

I looked around my dark room to assure myself that I am still home. Only the moonlight passing through was my light. I closed my eyes for a quick second to help me composed myself before I got up from bed. I slipped my feet through my slippers then walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge as soon as I got there, and took out a cold pitcher of water then tiptoed to get a glass from the upper shelf. I poured the water into my glass, and started drinking like I haven't tasted water before. The water were spilling as I drink which made my top damped in cold water.

I put down my glass, and leaned my back on the fridge as I breathed in. I bit my lip as I tried to remember the random dreams I kept having at night. Ever since I met that strange girl who told me she knew me, I kept having these vivid dreams in my sleep. It's depressing. . . The dreams were depressing and brutal, and it kept haunting me every night.

Sometimes, I would wake up crying. I would wake up weak as hell. I would wake up remembering those dreams as if it really happened.

I have been visiting a psychiatrist for a month now, and she would give me medications about my depression—I wouldn't really call it depression, but it was disturbing, and it made me feel listless to do anything. The medications were not much great of a help to me anyways.

Being alone, questions started flooding in my head. And those questions badly needed answers. Who was the strange girl? And why do we both have these disturbing memories? Who was this Oh Sehun in my dream? And why am I in love with a boy named Kim Jongin? Every time I would ask myself those kind of questions, I felt my head and my heart aching.

I couldn't just stand here and endure the pain forever. I couldn't live my life like this forever. I have to do something.

Weakly, I composed myself for second time tonight, and went back to my room. I turned on the lights, and looked for my bag. I started packing a couple necessary clothes, toiletries and other things as I stuffed inside my bag.

I changed my sleeping attire into a pair of black sneakers, black jeans, a hoodie and a black cap then picked up my bag from my bed, and immediately left the house.

The subdivision was dark, and only the lights from a few light post were my guide. I fished out my phone from my pocket, and called my girlfriend, Sohyun.

It took her five rings before she answered. "Hello?" Her voice was low and a bit raspy as it was obvious that she just woke up.

I smiled to myself as I heard her voice, "Hey baby."

"Kyungsoo! Why are you calling me at this time of night? Don't you know it's 2 AM?!" She started yelling already, so I moved my phone away from me a little and put moved it closely again after.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you. I just want you to know I miss you."

"But we just saw each other this morning, I mean yesterday morning." Her voice sounded sweet, and it made me feel nice all of a sudden.

I smiled. "I just have to be elsewhere, okay? I don't want you to worry too much." I told her, anticipating for response.

"And where are you heading to?" She sounded curious this time as her voice suddenly filled with worry.

"Places in my dreams. Places where I could find answers." Sohyun knew about my dreams. I told her everything about it—the strange girl, Oh Sehun, those demons and even that Kim Jongin—and telling it to her somehow eases the pain, but still the pain was there and I don't think it will go away until I find answers.