CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: EPILOGUE

The next day, I couldn't help myself but smile to myself during class discussion. I was in cloud nine as I repeatedly wrote Dear Mrs. Oh, I already met Sehun. at the back of my notebook. I couldn't wait to go home, and writer her a decent letter, telling I already met his son.

I was so much into thinking Sehun that I didn't heard the last bell rang if it weren't for Mina who tapped my shoulder and told me that classes were over. She linked her arm around mine as we walked along the hallway.

"So, what does he look like?" Mina poking the side of my torso, slightly making me feel ticklish.

"Wh-What are you saying?" I asked back, looking down to hide away my blushing face.

"Oh! You know what I mean, Aira!" She said, giggling and nudging my shoulder with hers.

I smiled as I felt Mina's excitement all over her. "Well, he's undeniably good-looking—"

I was interrupted when she giggled and kept hitting my shoulder, "Do you have a picture of him? So, are you officially together?"

"Mina! Didn't I tell you that it's not a blind date? I just returned his dad's wallet." I said, biting my lower lip, forcing myself not to swoon over the thought of Sehun.

"Oh! You're such a liar, Aira! It's so obvious that you're so into him already!" She smiled playfully. "But isn't it too fast? Didn't you just meet yesterday?" She paused, "Well damn, he must be very beautiful that you're already head over heels for him,"

"Well, is it? I guess miracles really do happen, you know?" I smiled at her, and she did the same.

As Mina and I were already on our way to the gates of the schools, both of our eyes landed on the crowd of the girls by the gate.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked Mina, and she just shrugged her shoulders as an answer.

Curiously, Mina and I squeezed ourselves into the crowd of girls. As soon as we reached the front, the most beautiful person was standing in front of me. I smiled, staring at how perfect he was. His hands were on the straps of his bag pack, holding it tightly and timidly moving his body from left to right as he shyly kept on looking away from the crowd of girls who couldn't help giggling towards Sehun's alluring yet shy appearance.

I tilted my head as I stared at Sehun more. Once he looked into the crowd again, his eyes landed on me, his shy and awkward vibe suddenly lit up. He lifted his hand and waved at me with a huge sweet smile on his face.

"Aira!" He called, and every girl's eyes were on me. They started whispering and looking at me.

"Woah! She's lucky to date him!"
"I really need to go on a blind date to meet someone as hot as that!"
"They could be relatives, you know?"
"Damn, I wish I'm her!"
"What did she do to deserve someone like that?"

I tried to ignore what they were saying when I felt Mina nudged my elbow as she bit her lip seductively and said, "He's really undeniably good-looking!" She then winked at Sehun who immediately looked away. I jus smiled again and Mina started speaking again, "Go get your man, girl! Before I steal him away from you." She told me, winking as she pushed me towards Sehun. "Bye, Aira! Have fun!" She said, waving her hands at me.

She turned to the crowd and shoo them away, saying that the show is over. I looked at Sehun this time whose ears are turning red due to the embarrassment he must've been feeling.

"What brings you here?" I asked, looking at him as I reached for his ears and gently caressed it to ease the redness.

Sehun held my hands that were holding his ears as he spoke, "Didn't I tell you I would meet you today?" He said, "I was so embarrass and shy yesterday that I forgot to ask your number. Good thing, I remembered the school uniform you were wearing though."

I smiled at him again, and said, "I was so happy seeing you yesterday. I didn't really expect that you would still see me today." I put down my hands from his ears, and so did he.

"I just have to see today as well. It's like I'm too drawn already." He said as we walked side by side away from the school. "And that really keeps me wondering if you're a witch or I don't know. It's like you hypnotize me or something. Can you imagine it, I suddenly liked you just by seeing you yesterday? I really haven't felt anything like this before. It's a first for me. So, I was really wondering if you cast a spell on me or something? I just couldn't imagi—"

I slowly reached for Sehun's soft hand and wrapped my hand around his then leaned my head against his upper arm which interrupted him from speaking. "Neither am I, Sehun. I don't know why I badly want to see you again, but I'm happy we both have this kind of weird connection. I'm happy you came back,"

"Came back?"

I just shook my head and pressed my head against his arm more as I tightly held his hand more. "I'm just happy you're here with me again, Sehun."

I'm happy that I no longer have to endure sleepless nights just to wait for you anymore.
I'm happy that I no longer have to cry just to wait for you anymore.
I'm happy that I no longer have to worry if you'll come back to me or not.

I'm happy that you no longer remember all the tragedy that happened before.
You don't deserve to be miserable, Sehun.
You deserve to be happy, and I do hope that I am part of that happiness of yours.

"There's a lot of unanswered questions in my head whenever I would look at you." He paused, "Suddenly, I have this fear of losing you when I'm with you too. But, those tragedy I'm seeing won't happen, right?"

I shook my head no, reassuring him that nothing bad will ever happen. Everything is over now. It's just me and you again, Sehun. Just us two. "Nothing bad will happen, Sehun. I promise." I said, still holding his hand like my life depends on it.

I felt him smile as the both of us stopped walking. He then retrieved his hand from mine, and made sure to interlocked it with mine. "Thank you for staying, Aira. Real or not, I never want that tragedy to happen. I don't want to see you die again. I want you to stay with me. I want you hold my hand like this everyday, and never let go of it. I want us to stay like this forever."

I smiled at him as I tiptoed and lean in to give him a light peck on the lips. "I'll stay, Sehun. Promise."

He smiled, then lean in to give me a long kiss on the lips. "I'll stay with you, too. I promise." He said, tightly holding my hand as we both proceeded walking and holding each other's hand as if our lives both depend on it. As if the moment we let go of each other's hands, we might lose each other.

Thank you, Sehun. You've done a lot for me. You've loved me enough, and you've sacrificed enough for me. Now, let me repay you with all the love you deserve. Let me love you up to my last breath.