CHAPTER EIGHT

Hi! I know this fic just turned complicated, but don't worry,
I am trying my best with every chap so please
continue to support it, alright?
And for those who have questions in their mind, yes.
Tao is going to kill Sehun. It is his plan right from the start.
There. I said it. HAHA.
I better shut up now.
I hope this satisfies you.
VOTE & COMMENT after. Thank youuuuu.

********

Aira's P.O.V.

"The result's excellent, Park. Your TBI is slowly vanishing." Dr. Oh said with a small smile on his beautiful face.

I just went to the hospital and did some scanning, like he said the last time we met.

"Keep taking the medications I gave you and keep being healthy." He added, and I nodded my head slowly.

"Thank you, Doctor." I paused for half a minute. "E-Even for the words of wisdom you said before. Thanks." I said timidly.

And with that, I saw him smile. "Don't thank me. Those were actually words from my mother." He said, glancing at me.

"Well, then maybe I should go thank your mom?" I told him, then smiled widely.

He didn't respond, instead he stood up from his chair and approached those metallic drawers at the corner. He pulled open one drawer as if looking for some files in it and said, "My mom's dead; My parents are dead." I couldn't see the sadness in his face since he was facing the other way around but I could feel the sadness in his words.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

I stopped in midsentence when he turned to face me again with a folder in his hand. "No need to be sorry." He said then walked to his chair and sat again. He opened the folder his holding, took a pen and looked at me. "Anyways, this is your medical folder. I'll take down notes of your improvements every week." He said, changing the topic swiftly.

"Alright."

"And this week, looks like there's no documented loss of conciousness, right?" He asked as he put on his reading glasses and wrote something down in that folder.

"Yup. Right." I said, keeping my eyes locked on him.

"Great." He said, looking at me as well then removed his reading glasses and set aside his pen. "Keep it up, Park." He smiled satisfyingly.

"Thank you again." I said as I gently stood up from my seat. "I'll leave now." I added, and he nodded his head. I started walking a few steps towards the door but spontaneously stopped my mark and slowlt turned around to face him again. "Ahm, Dr. Oh?"

"Yes?"

"Uh.. If it's okay, I would like to thank your mom personally for such kind words she said — even if it's not meant for me." I took a deep breath then smiled. "So, can I go see her grave or something if you don't mind? Her words are somehow inspiring me to move on and wait for that someone who'll really save me out of my misery soon."

I waited for Dr. Oh to said something. It took him a split second or two to speak again after hearing my words.

"Of course. She'll be delighted." He smiled softly, and I could feel my cheeks blush a bit due to the smile he just did. There was even a short eye-to-eye contact between us before I broke it and realize that I was about to leave and so I did.

I immediately exited his office with a bit of sweat on palms. What's wrong with me? I shook my head with that thought and sighed before walking away from his office.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

I got out of the elevator and walked towards Sehun's office.

What an imbocile. I can't believe Sehun and I accidently switched our car keys. If it wasn't for that dumbass Jongin. I never allow him to use my car and for once that he used my car, he even made a mistake. What a goof.

And I'm here to get my car keys from him and give him his. For sure, he's upset about his own stupidity 'cause he has to commute all the way here.

I'm just a few steps toward his office when I saw a young beautiful girl exited his office then left later on.

After she left, I immediately went inside.

"Hey, who's that?" I asked immediately as I saw Sehun on his usual seat.

"What a lovely greeting, Kyungsoo." He said, sarcastically. "And who are you talking about?" He asked, keeping his eyes from what he's reading.

"The girl who just left your office."

"Oh, my patient. She's a junior high school student."

"She's pretty. Go hit on her." I told him then swiftly tossed his car keys on his table. "My car keys?"

"On the couch." He said in a monotonous tone and I walked over towards the black couch at right side of his office and took my keys. "Why don't you invite her for dinner this coming Sunday at your place?"

"And why would I do that?" He asked, as he stopped reading and shifted his attention to me with his right brow raised upward.

"To know each other better. You look quite good together." I smiled.

"Oh fuck you, Soo. You're just becoming as irritating as Jongin now! You both really make a great couple. Jerks." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll take that as a compliment, sweetie." I said, giggling a little. "And oh, who knew, right? Maybe she's that someone your mom is referring to? So, why not give it a try?" I told him, with my both eyebrows wiggling up and down, leaving him puzzled in his own office alone.

Aira's. P.O.V.

I left the hospital building. Now, here I am standing at the front sliding door of the building, waiting for a cab to pass by, but then I saw a familiar guy walking towards my direction.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Tao? What are you doing here? How did you know I'm here?" I asked, and Tao just smiled sweetly at me.

He looked at a different direction and said, "I just know." He mumbled then eyed me again. "The weather's pretty hot today, huh?" And I slowly nodded my head at him. "Come." He said as he opened his blue umbrella and offered me to share it with him. "You don't want to end up like a charcoal, right?" He said, jokingly and I looked at him. "Yeah." I said, then we both walked away from the hospital.