CHAPTER ELEVEN

Sehun's P.O.V.

Park — or should I say Aira and I stayed here for a while since she really likes the european atmosphere here, forgetting that there's still an annoying couple downstairs.

We had a few light conversations. I could say that she's very talkative and she's really comfortable to be with. She used to be the stubborn patient I knew and for sure, I know she disliked me as her doctor before as well.

And now? She's asleep on the couch, maybe tired from all that talking she did moments ago. While she's asleep, I began reading my book, but I can't seem to concentrate on my book because of her loud snore. I shifted my attention to her as I closed my book and placed it on the separate couch I'm sitting on and stood up as I approached that loud snorer. I rolled my eyes as I eyed that drool on her face. Oh, geez. I slightly pulled her sleeve and used it to wipe her drool.

Exactly after wiping her drool, there's a knock on the door, so I walked towards it and opened it.

"So, how are you guys doing?" Jongin teasingly asked me.

"Good." I plainly answered. "The way you guys treat her? She finds it weird."

"Oh, is that it?" He paused, as he heard her snore and eyed at the couch from where he's standing. "Loud snorer, aye?" He smiled, "Anyways, I went up here to bid you guys goodbye. I think the dinner turned out great. For Kyungsoo and I, I must say."

I rolled my eyes at him then answered him sarcastically, "Oh well, I hope that the both of you had fun tonight, eating dinner at my place for free."

And Jongin laughed cheekily as he patted my shoulder. "We better get going now. Have fun with her, brotha." He winked, then left already. Obnoxious Jongin.

I closed the door after he left and went back to my seat. I removed the book from my seat and placed it on my lap as I sat already. I glanced at my wristwatch when I noticed that it's getting late already.

Should I wake this girl up or should I just let her sleep more? I sighed. Whatever. I decided to lean my back against my seat and relaxed for a little, until I already took a short nap unconsciously.

A couple of minutes later, I felt someone shaking my knees, waking me up. I flutter my eyes open to see Aira waking me up with her hair slightly wavier than her usual hair.

"I better get going now, Dr. Oh. It's late already." She whispered, then stood up. I looked at her and I could see her droopy eyes. Why is she whispering, anyway? "Sorry, I fell asleep on your expensive couch." She said and smiled demurely.

I stood up from the couch and glanced at my wristwatch: 11:13 P.M. "Oh, it's late indeed. Should I-"

"Ah, no need to. I can go home alone. My cousin will freak out again if he sees me with a guy. He becomes overprotective after the accident and after my previous boyfriend." She said. "But thanks for having me here. I hope I can hang out with you more often, also with Kyungsoo and Jongin. They seem to be nice people if they don't try to hook me up with you." She laughed shortly after, and I agreed with her. See? She's talkative.

"Well, here." She said as she took out something from her skirts' pocket then gave me a tiny piece of paper.

I received it and read what's written on the paper. Numbers. From the paper, I shifted my attention to her oddly.