CHAPTER FIVE

"Oh, thank God! Tao you found her!" I heard Bomi's voice echoed in the hallways once we saw her and Eunji running towards us.

When they finally reached us, they were both panting out of exhaustion. "Come on, guys! Our homeroom teacher is already there, we just sneak our way out. You know how terror she is." Eunji said, still panting.

Tao offered me a hand as he stand up but I rejected. I can stand on my own; Don't want to make him think I'm dependent to them. "Let's go?" He looked at me.

"Ah.. Go ahead, guys. I'll be there in a jiffy.." I said. I just don't feel like going; I feel like ditching it at this very moment. I even don't feel like seeing my classmates staring me through the entire day as if I'm a slut-slash-murderer or something.

"Oh, okay, but class is already starting. Don't take too long." Bomi reminded, and I just nodded my head. I looked at Tao and seems like he's unconvinced of what I just said, so I gave him a reassuring smile. Then, the three of them proceeded going back to the classroom while I go in a different direction, walking my way out of the school. I'm quite lucky as well that the school guard was nowhere to be found, so my escape would be a damn piece of a cake.

I started walking along the street sidewalk with no specific destination in mind. Where should I go? I asked myself. Well, I can't go back home-Baekhyun has the house key and I don't have a spare. I sighed deeply; I just continue walking and walking until I heard a car honked at me. I shifted my attention to that particular running car and gasped, when I saw the car near me.

Shit. Cars just love me too much, huh? I thought sarcastically before I moved aside, but unfortunately some metal near the headlight scraped my knee. I hit the ground as I groaned in pain. The car stopped its engine and the driver got down quickly.

"Oh, sweet Jesus! Are you okay, miss?" He asked as he approached me. He kneeled in front of me once he notice the bleeding scrape in my knee.

I looked at him and force to ease the pain by myself as I respond to him. "I'm okay, sir." I said briefly. "I guess, cars have fallen in love with me these passed few days.. that it keep hitting on me." I added, trying to loosen up and be funny.

He laughed at my lame pun and said, "You still have a time to kid around when you're in pain?" He questioned. I just smiled as I looked at him — he seems a decent man; he's wearing a white polo with a plain blue neck tie, a pair of black slocks and shoes. "I have some bandages inside my car. It'll be nice if I clean you're wound inside the car." He offered, smiling. He doesn't seems like a lunatic to me.. I thought, and I nodded my head to him. He assisted me to stand up and guide me towards the passenger's seat of his car. He got inside the driver's seat and immediately wiped the blood in my wound before applying a bandage to it.

I thanked and smiled politely at him before I was about to leave but he stopped me. "Oh, miss.." He called, so I turned to face him. "I really feel bad about scraping your knees. I almost hit you.. so, is there anything I can do in return? I feel guilty." He stated, and I just looked at him. "By the way, I'm Kim Joonmyeon. A psychiatrist. I'm no random stranger." He smiled at me.

"Ahh," I started. "I'm Park Aira, and you might have to be elsewhere so.." I stopped in midsentence when he started speaking again.

"Right. I'm about to meet a friend at a restaurant." He paused. "You should come so I can treat you lunch." Joonmyeon said glancing at his watch. "Perfect. It's already eleven A.M., almost lunch."

"Ah, no need to.." I said, timidly as I fiddled with my fingers.

"I insist." He answered quickly. "Since, you're already in my car.. Buckle up and we'll go." He smiled. Joonmyeon buckled up his seatbelt before he started his engine again, and the car lurched forward after.

----------------

It was a quick car ride since the restaurant was just a couple blocks away from where he stopped his car moments ago.

I keep glancing at Joonmyeon 'cause I really feel uncomfortable right now and for that, I could feel my stomach turning. LITERALLY. It's just that I'm feeling awkward, uncomfortable, nervous, scared and shy at the same time. I mean, who won't feel this way?

"We're here." He announced, snapping me back to reality. I followed him with my gaze as he parked the car and got out of the car after. He walked and opened the car door for me. "Come on."

I roughly shook my head as I still looked at him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I feel awkward and stuff." I explained, "Will you just drive me back to where you find me minutes ago? In that way, I will really feel grateful."

"Yeah, but what about me? You may feel grateful but I still feel guilty." He stated. "Just come out."

I pouted then sighed in defeat, after. He lead the way towards the restaurant's entrance and smiled to me as we got inside. He stopped for a while to look for his friend. It took him quite a split second or two to find his friend and when he find him. "This way." He said, and we reached the table where a lad is sitting alone, reading some notes.

"We're here." Joonmyeon announced. That lad lifted his head up and looked at the both of us.

"You're with someone." That lad said, smiling at me.

Dr. Oh? Shit.

"Yeah, I owe her one so here we are." Joonmyeon told Dr. Oh as he sat down in a chair. Joonmyeon looked at me and tapped the empty chair next to him. "Sit here."

I nodded my head slowly as I sat down and looked at Dr. Oh. "Hello, Dr. Oh." I greeted awkwardly. Fuck.

Why does he has to be this Joonmyeon's friend? I never thought this will get worse but it did. It fucking did.

I just remember that we had this 'little arguement' before in the hospital with Nurse Minseok and geez, I feel bad about how stubborn I am that day.

I tried smiling politely at him. He smirked a little. "Hello, Park — my most stubborn patient." He said, locking his gaze on me.

•••••••••••••••••

Sorry about this update. It's crap. Sorry for those who were disappointed about this fic, but still thank you for still reading it until now. I know this fic may not be as good as other fics you are currently reading as well, but I promise to make it better. MORE SERA INTERACTIONS NEXT CHAP. VOTE & COMMENT, please.