CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Sehun's P.O.V.

"I think there's one thing you should know about me." I told her with a slightly cracked voice due to this nervous vibe inside my body.

Hearing those words, she swiftly locked her gazes on me. Looking at her eyes, I find myself hesitating for a second. Is it the right time to tell her? Will she accept the fact if I tell her I'm a demon?

"And, what's that, Dr. Oh?" She asked, snapping me back out of my thoughts.

I paused for a second; slowly, leaning in to her. I looked at her in the eyes, and brushed my lips against her, then gently embraced her. "Will you able to accept the truth if I tell you?" I asked, drowning myself in her luring scent.

We both pulled away from the hug, once she was about to speak. "If you're not ready to tell it yet, I completely understand." She smiled. "I'll give you time. No need to rush. But no matter what it is, I'll sure to accept it."

I smiled to her. "Thank you."

"I better go back to my ward, and you," Aira pointed at me. "you should rest."

"Okay, got it." I told her, smiling dreamily.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." She told me, patting my shoulder before she left the rooftop, and disappeared right before my eyes.

--------------------------

Aira's P.O.V.

The next morning came, and the doctor checked up the wound on my neck one last time. The doctor told us that the wound is all healed and finally got discharged after.

I was about to bid goodbye to Kyungsoo and Jongin in his ward, and also Sehun in his office. Unfortunately, we left early, so I didn't get the chance to bid them goodbye.

When we finally got home, Baekhyun got home as well and went to the bathroom to take a short bath.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, told me he'll rest for a while since he didn't get a comfortable rest in the hospital, so I let him.

I went to my own room, and also rest for a while. I lay down on my bed, looking at the ceiling.

This passed few weeks, I'm relieve that Tao didn't show up in my dreams or in any way he can. I don't know if he stopped for good, but I know he won't. I felt like, soon enough, he'll show up, and murder people.. including me. I'm sure he has evil plans for all of us.

Thinking all of that frightens me. I quickly sat up on the bed, and shrugged that thought away. You better not think of that demon. You better not, Aira. I sighed after.

I stood up from the bed, and went to get a white black portrait, and decided to sketch something in the balcony at my room.

I sat on a chair, put out a pencil, and took a deep breath before I started sketching.

Just like the first time I sketched Dr. Oh's face, it repeated today. I instinctively started sketching him like it was a piece of cake—like somehow I've memorized every inch, every part of his beautiful face.

It took me minutes before finishing a simple masterpiece. I sighed heavily after finishing it. It wasn't colorful, for it's just a plain black and white. A plain yet majestic portrait of Oh Sehun.

I smiled to my work, feeling happy about it. I laid back at my seat, feeling the breeze of air touched my skin and looked at how clear sky is and how pure the clouds are.

Slowly, I felt myself drifting to sleep due to the relaxation brought to me by the nature.

------------------------

"NO! NO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I saw Baekhyun drowning. I saw Chanyeol unconcious.

Then Tao showed up next to me. "This is a warning, beautiful. Prepare for the worst." He whispered to me fatally then, everything faded to black.

I saw Dr. Oh this time. We were talking inside his house. Is that even me? I look different. He was there when I was crying, when I was alone. We were together.

Then, everything faded to black once again. There's a box this time. I'm holding a box. There he is again. There were tattoos in Dr. Oh's body; he looks unhappy as well.

Everything faded to black again. I saw Dr. Oh shirtless, with red eyes, messy hair, smoke-like tattoos all over his body, and sharp nails and teeth. He was hurting me physically nonstop. I was begging for him to stop, but he never did. Until I was bleeding and weak, I had no strength to defend myself.

But then, Tao came and helped me.

With that, I woke up from that dream. I gasped for air once I woke up, and winced due to the pain in my back because of having a nap in this chair. I was sweating. I was catching my breath.

I scanned my surroundings, and felt relieved when I saw I'm still in the balcony. Tao said he was everywhere... And what was that dream? Sehun.. Tao.. What the actual fuck is that? What does it mean? I can't understand. It's so random! It's so confusing!

I took a deep breath again, and shifted my attention to the portrait I did for Dr. Oh, and saw that there's a red 'x' paint used across Dr. Oh's eyes. Below the portrait, there was something written: I'm everywhere.

The moment I've read that, I immediately got inside my room, and saw the same red paint used to write these words on my white walls: Chanyeol or Baekhyun? I wonder who to kill first?