CHAPTER NINE

Aira's P.O.V.

I can't seem to keep my eyes off Tao as we proceeded walking together under this blue umbrella he brought with him. Something's weird about him. I thought, still looking at him. It's just that, I realize something...

Back when I got hit by a car, he was there to save me. I mean, where did he come from and who would risk his life just to save a mere stranger, right? Plus, how is it possible that there was no fatal damage in his body. Yeah, we can say that he injured his arm but it didn't seem fatal.. That car should had probably hit him real hard because it was really going fast, right?

Those thoughts started scattering all over my mind. The more I think of it, the harder I believe it. Is he even a human? I asked myself again, not even paying attention to my environment. I tripped on a rock and almost fell, but Tao managed to catch me by the waist.

"You okay?" He asked quickly as if he has Spiderman's reflexes.

I quickly pushed him away after I realize I was that close to him. I'm starting to doubt our friendship now. Maybe, he wants something from me.

"Woah, woah. You look scared. Did I do something bad?" He asked, startled about my actions.

"No.. Just.. don't come t-too close." I said, stuttering in fear.

He eyed me with those scary-looking eyes of his. "What's wrong with you? You're acting weird, Aira."

"Am I, Tao? Am I?" I asked him again, merely freaking out. I gulped this lump on my throat before scanning my eyes to his face. "Who.. Who are you exactly?" I asked again, almost whispering.

He insisted in answering at first, and avoided my gaze, but it never stopped me. I must know.

After a split minute, he finally shifted his attention to me and locked his gaze on me. "And how about that Sehun? You think he's okay? You think he's normal?" Tao hissed. "He isn't. He's a monster." He paused then continued. "Don't get comfortable with him. He can kill you with just a snap." He looked at me with those slightly-glaring eyes as he madly threw the umbrella on the ground.

"How come you know Sehun?" I asked him, completely confused.

He just shook his head as he turned his back at me. "Sehun's not what you think he is." He said, then ruffled his hair at the back of his head as he go, leaving me. What does he know about Sehun?

I sighed after he left and disappeared right in front of my eyes. I decided to pick up the umbrella from the ground and used it as I walked alone on my way home.

As I proceeded walking, a car stopped in front of me, causing me to startle a little. I took a step backward when I realize that the car still hasn't move at all. I locked my gaze at the driver's side, waiting for the window to roll down open by the driver and it slowly did. "Hey." The driver greeted with a bright smile as he saw me.

"Um, hi?" I greeted back, awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm Do Kyungsoo." He introduced himself as he extend his hand out of the car window. I stared his hand for a second before shaking it with doubts.

"Oh, I'm Park Aira." I responded after.

"Nice to meet you." He paused. "You look kind'a nervous though, but don't worry. I'm Sehun's soon to be brother-in-law," He said after I retrieve my hand after we shake hands. I finally feel at ease when I heard he's sort'a a close relative to Sehun. "and you're Sehun's patient, right? I saw you left his office a while ago." He smiled.

"Ah, yeah. He's my doctor." I said. "Anyways, do you need something from me?"

"Well, I think so. I would like to invite you in our house, if it's okay?" Kyungsoo said — as he said his name is.

"Right now?"

"Right now." He answered with that inviting smile of his. But, why would they want to know me? I'm nothing but Sehun's patient, right?

----------------

After a short ride, we finally arrive at their place.

"We're here." He said as he got off the car and walked towards to the passenger's side and opened the door for me. I got off as well, and thanked him. I lead the way towards his house and I just trailled off behind him.

Once we reached his living room, my eyes widened in shock to see another guy, with just his boxers on. Oh shit. I quickly covered my eyes and looked away.

"Shit, Jongin! Go put on your clothes, asshole!" Kyungsoo yelled at the other guy.

"Okay, don't yell! Geez!" The other guy yelled at Kyungsoo as I heard his footsteps running towards somewhere else.

"You can look now. No more naked man here." I heard Kyungsoo said, and I slowly remove the hands from covering my eyes. "Sorry about that. That's Jongin, Sehun's brother." He said and I just nodded my head "We're together."

"Oh, really? That's cute. I wasn't expecting that." I smiled at him.

"People find it weird and disgusting though." He said, laughing it off as he went to the kitchen and I followed him.

"I don't. It's love. There's nothing weird and disgusting about love." I said, and I saw him smile. The happiest smile I've ever seen.

"That's so sweet of you." He said as he went to the fridge, took out a big plate of lasagna and heat it in the microwave after. He sat in front of me and proceeded talking, until his man came down, still in his boxers but with a black tee on.

"Hey." He greeted as he pat me on the shoulder and took a seat beside me. "So, who's this?" He asked Kyungsoo, but I answered instead.

"Park Aira." I introduced, extending my hand towards him.

"Kim Jongin." He said, shaking my hand then retrieved it after.

"You have a cozy and a comfortable home." I said, complimenting their house.

"Why, thank you." Jongin said with a smile. "Anyways, why did Kyungsoo invite you here?"

"Actually, I also have no idea." I said, then Kyungsoo followed. "She's that somebody, Jongin. I can feel it."

"Really?" Jongin asnwered in joy.

"What somebody?" I asked the both of them.

"You'll know," Kyungsoo said with that happy-creepy smile. "you know you should probably come over at Sehun's place this Sunday. We'll be having a dinner together."

"And why are you inviting me? I'm a complete stranger to you and so are you to me." I said, glancing at the both of them.

"Well, you know Sehun and we know Sehun. That's good enough for us." Jongin answered as he looked at Kyungsoo. I looked at them both suspiciously. Looks like they're planning something.. I think they're trying to hook me up with Sehun, right? "So, what do you say? This coming Sunday?"

I looked at them again and I could see the look in their faces that they were expecting a positive answer, so I nodded. Feeling so helpless or whatever.