𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝟶𝟸

Third point of view

Third point of view

25 Jan 20XX, 11:30am

A day since that incident happened...

The great detective of the east was shocked that the culprit got away. He wasn't able to see the security cameras since there weren't any in the alley that M/n escaped from.

The H/c male like to plan all his murders. Shimura's murder was planned well. He even planned way ahead and make plan B, C even D.

But in that victim's case, that one was rushed because the victim would go back to his house in Kyoto, and M/n doesn't want to spend money on those ticket to Kyoto plus the recourses to break into the victim's house would be another pain.

Shinichi being there was not expected so he had mad a make shift counter plan right as Shinichi called the police.

Serial killers tend to have a signature killing style like maybe a blade pierce the victim's forehead, so on so on. M/n however tend to use a different style for every of his victims.

Anyway, the news got a hold of it. Of course they did it's the news, they get intel so easily. Though the intel told in the broadcast was somewhat false. It said that the murder of that victim was Shimura, and that Shimura killed himself out of guilt in his apartment not long after the victim's death.

And because of this recent case, the great detective of the east was in a sense of rage and guilt. The cowlick male was devastated that he failed a case. Of course he would gain nothing in doing or solving cases like these...

The only thing he gain is excitement on doing cases. The satisfaction when you solve the case is what he crave and minority for fame. Failing one case does not sit well in his brain.

It won't be too long for him to let it pass though, unless there are still evidence on it, he can't make accusations on theory alone.

Right now you could see Shinichi in his class sulking and not paying attention to what the teacher is teaching at the front of the class.

He was thinking of yesterday's case. Of course it wouldn't leave his mind so quickly, it was weird how the press say that the victim's murderer killed himself right after the crime. Shimura's body was still warm meaning it wasn't long when he was killed. He was certain he was murdered. There is no other explanation.

But how could the murderer got away so quickly right after the crime? The whole case makes no sense. Why would Shimura go to a hotel when his apartment was only 3 kilometers away? Was he drunk? There was a pub nearby. But he didn't have alcohol in his blood when they got his testimony. It's so confusing. Was there a common enemy between Shimura and that first victim? Every thought was cut off when the teacher speak firmly.